Chapter 3 -- Hitachiin Manor pt.1

[I told you guys I was gonna write a new chapter. I told youuuuu~
this is kinda just a filler chapter but part 2 will be when the real interesting stuff finally happens i promise lmao]

3rd POV

At the end of the day, once classes were over and the boys plus Haruhi had fulfilled their hosting duties, with Michi vaguely observing from her seat at Kyoya's table, the group headed out to where one limo awaited them.

The Hitachiin twins had insisted on taking Michi to their 'humble home', as it was 'only polite to give their welcomed guest accommodation and transportation'.

Michi had mumbled a soft sigh of 'bullshit' but was jabbed by Haruhi with a disapproving look. It was then that Tamaki had the brilliant idea of the whole host club tagging along to observe Michi.

Upon shuffling into the limo - Kaoru, Michi, Haruhi, and Kyoya across from Hikaru, Tamaki, Honey, and Mori respectively - Michi sighed and wrapped an arm around Haruhi's shoulders and the latter girl leaned into her side as if on reflex.

"You know, Michi-chan." Tamaki started, "We told you about us, but you didn't tell us about you."

Michi sighed. "My name is Michi Jikkan. My mother is Chiharu Jikkan, business woman and co-owner of my brand. My father is Mizuo Jikkan, and he was a photographer."

"Was?" Hikaru asked rudely, eyeballing Michi.

She turned her gaze to him sharply and sneered. "Yes, was. He's dead."

"Oh." Hikaru cleared his throat and abruptly looked out of the window, clearly embarrassed to have not known and brought it up.

Honey coughed, trying to ease the tension and swung his legs a bit. "Chi-chan, you only told us about your parents, though."

"That's all any of you told me, either." She reasoned with the midget child and tilted her head. "Which means that I don't have to say anything else by default."

"Osu~" Tamaki started, determined. "Then let us find out about each other! I will begin."

Michi let out a visible sigh, already tired of Tamaki's overwhelming presence.

"My name is René Tamaki Richard de Grantaine Suoh, though to most I am known as Tamaki Suoh! You may call me 'King', 'Tamaki Senpai', or 'Daddy' like my darling Haruhi does!"

"Ooh, French. Fancy, fancy. You may continue." Michi commented, nodding.

"I am sixteen, born the eighth of April. I am an Aries, the lovely Ram. I am six feet tall exactly, and my blood type is A. I play the piano, and I am Eurasian, as I am half French. I am a second year, so I am your senpai! My rose colour is white, as clean and pure as the snow-"

"Unless we get a dog to piss on it." Hikaru remarked slyly to Kaoru, who cackled in response.

Tamaki moped before immediately springing back to life and continuing to speak animatedly about himself.

"My favourite colour is red, the colour of passion! Kyoya is my best friend as well as my Wife, and is the only one who truly understands me! Football is my sports forte, and being charming is my aesthetic!"

Michi nodded her head like she was enthralled and finally snorted. "Next."

"How cruel..."

"I'll keep my own simple." Kyoya said dryly, pushing up his glasses. "My name is Kyoya Ootori. I am seventeen years old, five feet eleven inches tall. My birthday is November 22nd, meaning I fall on the cusp of Scorpio and Sagittarius. I am a second year, and as such, you will respect me. I am the 'mommy' to Tamaki's 'daddy', but do not think that gives you any liable reason to call me anything other than my name. My favourite colour is black, like my soul. Any questions?"

"So we have an idiot and a smart ass. This just keeps getting better, hm?" Michi joked, earning a pinch from Haruhi.

"Ittai! Harucchi!"

"Ooh! Us next, us next!" Honey screeched in his childlike voice.

And so on it went, each of the club members telling Michi about themselves until they arrived at the Hitachiin manor, which was quite larger than Michi's.

"Mou, Michi-chan, you never told us about yourself!" Honey said, bouncing his way up the entry stairs to the front doors of the Hitachiin residence.

"I'm sure you all know how to use Google." She snickered, "You can find nearly everything about me on there from my fanbase. From my height when I debuted as a model, to my height now. From my favourite colour three years ago, to what it is now. My favourite food, my blood type, my favourite shows, music, who I've worked with, anything. That's the scary part about being a celebrity. There is almost nothing that your fans don't know~"

The group seemed to gawk after her as she made her way up the steps to the entryway where they were. 

Even Haruhi appeared a bit shook at this information; there was so much of Michi's life that she had missed, so much about her girlfriend that had probably changed without her knowledge.

As Michi reached them and the Hitachiin twins pushed open the doors, Haruhi silently took the older female's hand and laced their fingers, giving a light squeeze as she looked at the ground.

Michi glanced up to see if anyone was looking at them. Noticing they weren't, she brought Haruhi's gaze up to her by her chin and pressed a soft kiss to her lips.

"Hey." She whispered softly, "It's okay, alright? We'll catch up this entire weekend, I promise you."

Haruhi visibly brightened the slightest bit and nodded, giving Michi a quick kiss back before tugging away from her with a small, sly smile and running to catch up to the group.

Michi laughed and followed her, gaining confused looks from the rest of the hosts, and a suspicious look from Hikaru when he noticed the sly looks between Haruhi and Michi.

He shook it off and went back to leading the group with Kaoru until they reached another set of large doors. The brothers stepped forward and knocked on the doors.

"Mother." They chimed in unison, "We have guests."

"Come in." Came an authoritative female voice. The boys obliged and opened the doors, walking in first.

"My darling boys!" Yuzuha Hitachiin cooed, taking both of her sons in for a hug and pressing delicate kisses to their cheeks. "Beautiful as ever, you two."

"Miss Hitachiin!" Tamaki cried, launching himself at the woman, only to be dragged away before he could reach by her sons.

The rest of the hosts introduced themselves neatly before Michi was the only one left. "Yuzuha-san."

"Michi? Darling, it really is you! Come here, come here." Yuzuha ushered her over, and brought her into a smothering hug. "I assume you've come for our shoot scheduling process?"

"Of course, Yuzuha-san." Michi gave a radiant smile and stepped back to stand in front of the designer.  

"Now, shall we talk business?"