XLVII. FOURTY-SEVEN

Comenzar desde el principio

"Hey, how long are you idiots going to keep going? Let's move the Class Trial thingy along." Tenko cried, holding up her arms in a defencive pose. "If nobody can pin the culprit down... none of us will be left."

Kokichi apologized, "Ah, right, sorry."

   "If we're looking for the culprit, let's start with Kokichis conversation." Kiibo mumbled.

"...eh? My conversation?"

"You were supposed to meet up with Iruma, but you didn't. Maybe you know something about her motive." Kirumi hummed.

"Im not the fucking killer!"

"Shut up."

"Eeee!"

"Anyways..." Maki rolled her eyes, "Of course we think you have something to do with it."

"I never met her in the end." Liar.

"You.... didn't meet her?" Ryoma asked.

"She didn't want to have a conversation with me, she wanted to have one with Y/N." Kokichi brought all the attention onto me with one sentence. 'Fucking balls...'

"Key word, wanted." I put my finger up. "She tried to bring me somewhere but I declined."

"You were so suspicious of me..." Miu huffed.

"Yeah, and I think I was right too."

"You two didnt end up talking, what did you want to talk about with Y/N then?" Tsumugi asked.

"I wanted to ask her a personal question.."

Rantaro told her, "Nothing gets more personal than here..."

"Whatever, i'm tired of this bullshit. I tried doing something nice for everyone and here you bitches are accusing me of fucking murder."

"We know it's you, it has to be you.... You're our only lead." Angie twirled a paintbrush around in her fingers.

"It was your dumbass that told me to---" Angie dropped her paintbrush. Miu clasped a hand over her mouth.

'I knew things were going too smoothly for this trial...'

The room just went dead silent, Angie had a look of fear and anger in her eyes, "I what?"

"N-Nothing.."

"Oh come on, you can't just say nothing like we didn't hear that!" Kaito cried.

"It's nothing!"

"Miu just gave away that Angie was an accomplice." Shuichi sighed, "That or shes the murder..."

"No way Angie could be the killer!"

Tsumugi combatted Tenko. "It has to be her! Miu gave her away!"

"This is a mess..."

"Tell me about it..." Kokichi looked at rantaro with a smirk, 'don't say it...' "It's like we're split."

Monokuma jumped up from his chair, a glistering smile. "Did someone say splittttttttt?"

Before anyone could object, the bear whipped out a key and placed it in its socket.

        Twisting the golden key the platforms started to rise, I gripped onto my platform as we rose higher and higher and higher

Twisting the golden key the platforms started to rise, I gripped onto my platform as we rose higher and higher and higher. Reaching the ceiling, we all reached the top. Being put on opposite sides of each other, I decided to defend Angie.

SCRUM DEBATE

IS ANGIE THE KILLER? ⇠YES || NO⇢

YES || NO

Split down the middle, there stood Me, Shuichi, Kiibo, Kirumi, Angie, Rantaro, Himiko and Gonta on the left. The opposite side stood Maki, Kaito, Ryoma, Tenko, Tsumugi, Kokichi and not surprisingly Miu.

Kirumi decided to start off the conversation, "There's not enough proof to say that Angie is the culprit..."

"But you have no proof to say that she's not.." Maki remarked.

"The culprit would have to have the lighter to set off fire!" Gonta cried.

Ryoma took a puff out of his candy cigar, "Miu would have lent Angie the lighter."

"Like Miu didn't feel like her lighter was missing? I doubt she would give one of her 'babies' away."

"She couldve snagged off my body when i wasn't fucking looking, you pervert!" Miu snapped at Himiko.

"How would I take the lighter off of your body? I didn't even know you had one." Angie twirled her paintbrush. "Besides, this still points all to you Miu."

"Doesn't matter if this is all your plan!"

"This is what i'm saying, we need more time!"

"What more do we need if Mius' big mouth is throwing Angie under the bus?" Kokichi snickered at Shuichi.

"We can't call someone a culprit just because You said so, isn't she the one on the hotseat earlier..." Ranto hummed.

"Angie just admit it! I want to go to sleep already, bad sleeping disrupts my skin and my skin is the highlight of my cosplays!" Tsumugi huffed''.

"It's not angie! We don't have any proof!"

"Shut up, degenerate male!" Kiibo sighed at the taller females outburst." It has to be Anige!"

"If we discuss further maybe we could figure this all out!" I cried, bringing everyone's attention back onto me. "It's too soon to accuse Angie without any solid evidence!" Monokuma gripped onto the key and decided to twist it again, slowly bringing everyone back down to the main level of the trail. My foot slipped off the platform because of the sudden movement, i wouldve falled all the way down if it werent for Kokichis fast hands gripping onto my shirt and a bit of my hair. He helped me up before the platforms seperated.

"Thanks..."

"No problem!... We cant have two body discovery announcements." he snickered.

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───── ⊰