She lost her baby, the baby stopped breathing and she had a stillbirth.

I didn't think she would actually lose her because she did everything right, I gave her as many tips as possible and she listened .

"Tt." Zoie tapped her.

"Hey Zoie." She smiled wiping her tears.

"What's wrong? Why you cry?"

"I'm okay." She kissed her cheek.

"Mommy hit you?" She pointed to me causing me to frown.

"Zoie, I don't hit her." I laughed. "She acting like I be abusing her or something.

Azora chuckled, "No mommy didn't hit me, mommy be hitting you?"

"Mhm, her always hit me." She crossed her arms.

"Why she be hitting you?"

"She say I bad." She shrugged.

"What she be saying you be doing?"

"D draw on the wall and mama." She pointed at me. "Mommy say I did it but I didn't." She shook her head.

"You wanna jump her?"

"Yea." She nodded putting her pacifier in her mouth.

"Nope, take that out." I told her.

She laid her head on Azora chest, turning her head basically ignoring me.

"She said she don't give a fuck bout nunnadet shit." Azora laughed.

"Ima tell yo daddy."

She turned around and just mugged me before turning back around.

"I not care." She shrugged.

"Da'Jour be spoiling her ass, she think she gone get away with everything around him." I shook my head.

"She like him better than you already?"

"And barely know him."

"Don't do her, she seen and talked to him before he got out." She laughed. "Niece why she playing with you?" She asked and Zoie shrugged.

Both of y'all can go to hell right along with True.

"Hell?" Zoie repeated. "Where's that at?"

"A scary place with bad people, ima take you there." I nodded.

She start tearing up and her lip start quivering before she was in full blow tears.

"Awwwnn Zoie." Azora laughed hugging her.

"I-I not wa-wanna-go there." She cried.

"She not gone take you there, she just being mean."

"Zoie, I was just playing." I laughed holding my arms out for her and she came.

"Oh, I took some pictures of her earlier." Azora showed me .

"Why you wasn't in the bed and who got her posing like that?" I laughed

"Why you wasn't in the bed and who got her posing like that?" I laughed .

"I had used the bathroom and she asked can she take a picture."

"She always wanna take pictures, shoulda told her no, don't let True see them."

"He gone be mad for a week straight."

"Like you be."

"I have my reasons, y'all hid that from me for weeks." I eyed her.

"I wanted to tell you so bad too, Kamille and them was telling me they wasn't gone tell me nothing else ever again and True was threatening me from in the cell."

"Wow." I shook my head. "Y'all ain't shit."

"Next time we gotta hide something, ima tell you. But you gotta act surprised still afterwards."

"Girl bye." I waved her off laughing.

I was just glad he was home.

══━━━━✥◈✥━━━━══

Idek what ima do with this. I think y'all still mad that I "killed" True.

Excuse the mistakes.