Family Time

After everything that has happened in the past few weeks you were finally at peace. You were happy with the world at the moment.
You pop some toast in the toaster and grab some eggs from the fridge. You hum and grab a pot and some veggie oil. You put the oil in thr pan along with an egg. You watch as it fries, the lovely smell floating around the kitchen.
When the egg finishes cooking you grab a plate and slide the egg onto it. The toast pops up from the toaster perfectly toasted. You smile and sit at the table and begins eating.

Suddenly you feel a cold nose nuzzling your ankle. You look down to see journey with her little tail waggling.

Smiling, you pick up the tiny fluff ball and walk into the bedroom. Placing her on the matress you lean down and whisper "attack", in her little ear. Her tongue lolls out of her mouth as she launches herself at a sleeping Kaminari. You laugh and watch as he shoots up out of the bed. It takes him a few minutes to register what happened but when he does he was not so pleased.

He looked at you with a death glare before smiling mischievously. He gets up and picks you up before tossing you into the bed. He begins to tickle you a you squirm beneath him. "K-Kami-Ahaha!", you laugh as you try and escape. It was to no evail, it just made him laugh.

You look over to journey "Attack", you say to her. Suddenly the fluffy border collie is attacking Kaminari with puppy kisses. You giggle as you watch him attempt to escape.

A suddenly serene feeling washes over you, the happiness of your little family. You were content with this, you wanted things to stay like this. You lay your head on your hands looking at then smiling.