AfterMath

The experience had left you petrified of being left alone at night for the fear the shadow would return. Due to this fear Kaminari was over quite often to comfort you. At the moment you and the your pikachu were cuddling under the covers. You were snuggled up to Kaminari's chest, arms wrapped around his waist. His hair was disheveled and messy though you found it cute, he looked like a certain electric Pokemon. You'd been snuggled up for a while at this point. He was playing with loose strands of your hair his breath hot against your neck. You picked bits of dog fur off of his black hoodie entertaining yourself mildly. You yawn softly, continuing to pluck the loose bits of dog fur that litters his hoodie. He smiles as your hands slide beneath the thick, black cloth. Your hands trail over the toned muscles of his back, his skin smooth and warm beneath your fingertips. He groans pleasurably as you massage his back gently, nuzzling your head against him. His eyes close as he rests his weight against you gently relaxing into your warmth.

 He smirks before nuzzling you and getting on top of you kissing your neck softly his hands wandering. You blush surprised by the sudden change in pace but can't say you're not pleased. He lets his hands travel beneath your shirt as he slides it up and over your head. He leaves soft butterfly kisses down your body the sensation making you shudder.

His skin soft, contrary to his
calloused hands igniting your skin with every touch. He slides the thin cotton of you bottoms down your thighs, down your legs, and then off to the floor. He then slips off your undergarments gently caressing your smooth skin. You look into his eyes, there was no lust just pure love and adoration. He lets his hands ply with your southern areas making you whimper. You start undressing him as his gorgeous gold eyes stare into yours. Your face had ignited with a furious red blush that spread to your ears. You stare at his toned chest and strong abs his muscles rippling beneath your gentle touch.

Your hands move towards his belt and unbuckle it, sliding it from the loops of his pants. You were staring into each others eyes affection shining brighter than Christmas lights. He softly inserts himself into you gently before moving slowly. He continues to thrust gaining speed and intensity with every movement of his hips. He had you moaning his name like a prayer as you cling to him tears tolling down your cheeks from the intense pleasure.

You feel a build up in your tummy as you near your peak. You can tell kaminari feels the same by the way his face beautifully contorts. You moan, nails digging into the flesh of his back. You hold onto him rightly as you release his name along with a few strings of curses escaping you lips. He cums along with you, moaning loudly. You both flip onto the mattress, painting harshly.