The hospital

All you can see is darkness, area black as night surrounds you. Fear bubbles in your stomach as you look around. Suddenly the shadow that had attacked was standing above you. She try to get up, to escape but tight restraints keep you from moving. Fear consumes you as you thrash violently beneath the restraints. It chuckles at your futile attempts to escape. Tears stream down your cheeks your eyes wide with fear. A scream true to escape your lips but no sound comes out. No one can hear you as you thrash and try to scream. Your heartbeat sky rockets as you thrash around. You go into survival mode kicking punching and generally freaking out.

     Suddenly light envelopes envelopes you as your presented with a hospital room. Nurses try to calm you down as you go into cardiac arrest. Your heart was beating wildly as they tried to soothe you. You continue to thrash even in the hospital bed the image caught in your mind. Suddenly your chest lifts back arching as shock rings through you. Suddenly you're in an empty waiting room. No chairs, people, not even a front desk. You walk forwards before your snapped back into the hospital room.

You look around and see kaminari in tears holding your hand with a death grip. You look at him sadly trying to move but you've been strapped down do you don't hurt yourself again. You look around your mind going back to the room with the shadow.  You start to kick around again fear consuming your eyes. Kaminari holds your hand before kissing you gently on the lips. You calm down your heart slowing down as you kiss back. He soothes you whispering nothing's in your ear to make you relax.

   Kamianari was now laying in the hospital bed with you. He was cradling you in his arms softly as he rocks you in his strong arms. You stay there silently soothed by his calming presence. He plays with strands of your hair French braiding. You were so happy to he with him again that you couldn't help but smile. Your hands were on his chest as you cuddled up to him.

He cradled you as if you were going to fade away.  As you rest in his arms he place kisses on his neck. They were sexual, no they were loving and soft. He had came just and time and saved you. You couldn't believe you were still alive and for that, for him. You look into his eyes, he was so peaceful. You feel your eyelids droop with fatigue. You rest your head against his chest drifting to sleep. You go limp in his arms as nurses rush into the room kamianri being rushed out of the room.

∆×~•{{Authors Note}}•~×∆

                //Haha//