Mend The Broken

The nurses rushed you away from a terrified and confused Kaminari. They rushed you into an emergency surgery and began the operation having Kaminari sign the papers for it. He sat in the waiting room hours dragging on and slowly deuterating his hope of your recovery. He played on his phone the blue cased electronic not doing much to soothe him. He puts it down before walking outside needing a escape from the confined walls. He sits on a bench in the lawn of the hospital soon beginning to cry. The liquidized pain rolls down his cheeks as he buries his head in his hands. Even after every thing that happened you were always okay, you always pulled through, but this time he really didn't know how this would end. It scared him, not knowing if you we're going to be okay or not. Fear tore at his fragile heart as he grasps his jacket in fistful as tears stream down his cheeks. 

     A nurse gently approach's the suffering blond speaking softly to him, pity. " Y/N is out of surgery if you would like to visit her", the nurse informs him. He stands slowly quickly wiping the tears from his red face and following the pretty young nurse. She leads him to your hospital room as you lay there unconscious. He sits in the chair that resides by your bedside stroking your cheek softly with his thumb. He frowns seeing your miserable condition and the wounds decorating your small form. Your flawless skin had grown pale and scarred from the incident, thoughts of revenge flooded her head. He was so angry and wanted to destroy the shadow a million times over, make it suffer like you were. 

      He slides into the hospital bed beside your unconscious figure, pulling you close. He holds you gently in his muscular arms like you would shatter at any time. He held you their against him listening intently to your heart beat. The subtle thumping of your heart a soothing reminder that you were okay. It reminded him to breathe because you were still here and okay.

   As night grew near and the sun began to fade into darkness he holds you close to him. You regained consciousness and held him, surprising but delighting the electric blond. You embraced each other, he couldn't be happier to have you there holding him. Keeping him from going off on your attempted murderer and destroying his very existence. You kept him grounded you were his roots, kept him on track, helped him grow into a man. He had learned so much from being with you and didn't regret a single moment. The fear of not knowing if you would leave that operation room was the worst feeling he'd ever endured. It was hell on wheels in his mind murder and revenge clouding his judgment.

     He wished he'd been there sooner so you'd never had to endure all of this. So you could be together cuddling and being a couple again. He was so scared about you that everything else had slipped his mind. He quickly informs your friends of your current condition in the hospitsl, filling them in on the information he was given. He then relaxes in your gentle embrace holding onto him for dear life.