Imagine us in heaven

You wake up drowsily looking over at a sleeping pikachu. You smile as morning light dances across his gorgeous features. He looked like an angel when he slept. You gently put your hand on his baby faced cheeks. You rub your thumb along his cheek bones softly. You lean forward placing a soft kiss against his lips. You couldn't help it with him looking like that all the time.

You get up with a yawn and stretching your your back holding your hands above your head. You'd held that position for a few seconds when you felt hands on your waist and a head on your shoulder. You smile relaxing feeling his muscular chest against your back.

"Morning baby", he said softly his thumbs rubbing your sides. You giggle, "hello my baby boy", you purr. He plant soft kisses along the base of your neck. He finds the
gives you a small love bite. You smile before turning to look up at him ", time to get up baby.", you say. He groaned laying back against the soft pillows. You laugh before grabbing his wrist trying to pull him up. He pulls you down against his chest before smirking down at your flustered face. "Kaminari!", You complain as you pull yourself off of him with a huff.

He chuckles and gets up patting you on the head. You can't help but smile at the pikachu boxers he's wearing. You laugh before going to the closet and get dressed. You slip on a black hoodie with light blue, ripped jeans. Meanwhile kaminari puts on sweatpants, a T-Shirt and a jacket.

You walk into the kitchen and make some coffee for yourself and chocolate milk for him. When your finished you both sit at the table and talk about stupid stuff. After a while you both decide to go to the forest to relax a little. You grab your things and head for kaminari's motorcycle. You both get on him in the front, you wrap your arms around his waist with a smile.

When you arrive you both hop off and head towards the lake. You sit down with a sigh looking over at kaminari. You smile at each other before leaning in for a quick kiss. You then lay back looking at the clouds. Every once and a while one of you will point out a cloud and say it looks like something.