Business Trip

Today Kaminari was leaving for a trip to a different city were there was a crime spree. Kaminari was in the top ten strongest hero's therefore was called to help. You frowned as you watched him pack his things. "How long will you be gone?", You ask him with a disappointed frown. "Three months", he says softly before you jump from the couch we're you were sitting with Journey.  "Three months!?", You scream standing up in shock. "I know it's a long time but I font have a choice baby", he says with a frown. You sigh trying to calm down your boiling anger before looking up at him. " Your going to miss Christmas", you say sadly as he continues to pack his things. "I know baby and I'm so so sorry I'll make it up to you", he says trying to comfort you. "Whatever Kaminari", you say with a sigh walking to your bedroom. 

You walk out of your room about an hour later to see kaminari has already left. "H-He didn't say goodbye", You whimper softly. You look at you feet before walking back to your room, flopping onto the bed. You frown and roll over tears welling up in your eyes. "Why didn't T-tell me goodb-bye?",  You said a quiet sob escaping your lips. "Now  I-I won't see him for three months and he didn't even say bye".  You curl up into your sheets letting your self drift into an uncomfortable sleep.

When you wake up light is filter in through the window warming your face. You sit and look beside, only to be met with an empty spot were kaminari would usually be asleep. You frown before swinging your legs over the side of the bed and slip on your shoes. You sigh before standing up and walking to the kitchen. You open the fridge grabbing the jug of orange juice from the middle shelf pouring yourself a glass.

You sit on the sofa and turn on the T.V and watching FairyTail giggling at Lucy's annoyance. You feel a dip in the couch then soft fluffy fur brush against your thigh. You look down to see a fluffy Journey curled up against you. You smile stroking her fur with an exasperated sigh turning back to the show.

{ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴀᴘᴀʀᴛᴍᴇɴᴛ 11•28•2020 9:15 ᴀᴍ}
===============================

It had been a month since he'd been gone and you were miserable. You had gotten into the habit of crying yourself to sleep wishing he was there. You frown stroking Journeys fur feeling her soft fur against your palms.

With a sigh you look over at the door wishing he come sweeping in the way he did before. He'd open the door walking in and envelope you in his hugs, it was the highlight of your day. His smile that sent your heart fluttering, and his laugh that you'd come to adore.

All of these thoughts of him only made you feel more alone. You missed him and it was hitting hard. Ever since you'd started dating you hadn't been apart for more than 2 weeks. You curled up next to journey and cried into her fluffy fur.