13. BLACK DOG

| CHAPTER THIRTEEN |

BLACK DOG.

THE SUMMER HOLIDAY WAS SOMETHING Alexia thoroughly needed, especially after the encounter with her on the run from the Ministry uncle. The black haired girl spend as much time as she could with her favourite cousin (when Tonks didn't have to spend long hours at the Ministry of Magic). She hadn't been able to see either Kara or Gabrielle during the majority of the holidays, merely the trio met up for one day before both girls went off on their own summer holidays with their families, something that Alexia was kind of grateful for.

She obviously adored her best friends, but she really felt like she needed some time alone, just with her own thoughts and with a black dog that decided to keep appearing in the Tonks' garden every other night. The first time she spotted the animal she instantly knew exactly who it was; the eyes gave it away. And she couldn't help but to feel ecstatic that she now had someone else from her insanely crazy family to talk to, someone who was just like her and her Godmother (not prejudice against anyone that didn't 'fit' their social standards).

As happy as Alexia was about seeing her uncle, she was also incredibly worried about how Andromeda, Ted or Tonks would react if they accidentally came across him (or even worse, if somehow the Ministry found out about him hanging around there). However, her worrying was completely pointless because when Andromeda finally did find out about Sirius, the woman was more than ecstatic to see her cousin for the very first time in twelve years.

The happiness didn't last too long, however, when Sirius told them he had to leave once again to make sure the Ministry wouldn't catch onto his family helping him. So, with long, teary goodbyes, the grey eyed man once again went on the run, disappearing into the dark night as a black dog. 

Just as life went back to the normality it was before Sirius came back and as Alexia sat in her bedroom, fearing her O.W.L.s she was to receive that day her Godmother rushed in, a look of pure panic in her eyes, "There were Death Eaters at the Quidditch Cup," She said in a rushed voice, her face pale, "We need to go to the Burrow."