10. SLYTHERIN VS GRYFFINDOR

| CHAPTER TEN |

SLYTHERIN VS GRYFFINDOR.

ALEXIA FELT MORE AT EASE when she was flying in the air on her broomstick. It was the last game of the year and she was more than ready for them to win the Quidditch Cup for the third year running. They had already won their games against Ravenclaws and Hufflepuffs and now, they just had to beat the lions (who got to play their games late due to Harry's fall). 

The weather was slowly but surely getting better and much to everyone's surprise, the morning of the Slytherin vs Gryffindor game it was actually all sunshine and flowers. Well, the weather that is, Alexia's mood (even though she woke up with a pretty good one) got flushed down the toilet the second bloody Marcus Flint opened his bloody mouth and his misogynistic ways.

"Are you even listening, Black?" He asked, 

Alexia looked back at him, a tired expression on her face, "Oh, I didn't hear you, I was distracted by your giant horse teeth."

Flint's face contorted with anger, "Do you want to sit out this game, Black?"

Alexia bit her tongue and shook her head, knowing if she didn't keep her mouth shut she would most certainly be kicked right off the team. She reached up, pretending to zip up her mouth and throw away the key as the Captain of the Slytherin Quidditch team gave a satisfying nod.

"Now, I don't care if you have to play dirty, all I care if that we win this, you hear me?"

The team nodded. 

"Good, let's go," Flint grinned, showing his enormous teeth before he turned around and walked out the locker room, his broomstick in hand. It didn't take long for the rest of the team to follow him out.

Instantly, Alexia heard the loud cheering coming from the stands. Looking up, she grinned when she spotted Gabrielle and Kara standing with the rest of the Slytherins, a large banner in their hands, Slytherin scarves loosely hung around their necks (since it was far too warm to actually tie them tightly). 

Flint walked over to Madam Hooch with Wood, whilst the rest of the team stood around with their broomsticks gripped in their hands. Alexia glanced at the Gryffindor team, her eyes somehow finding a pair of chocolate brown eyes. Fred sent her a quick wink just before Madam Hooch blew her whistle, instructing the players to go up into the air.

Alexia snapped her eyes away from the ginger haired boy and flew upwards, tying her hair up into a high ponytail as she did so. The second whistle came and the balls were released as the game officially began.

Alexia had worked up a sweat within the first half an hour. The sun was beating down on them and it seemed that the Gryffindors really didn't want to lose (again). Alexia weaved in and out of the stands with the Quaffle, moments before scoring her fifth goal of the game. She didn't ever need to play dirty (like the majority of the Slytherin team did) and probably because of that, Flint kept her around, because with her, they were the clear winners. Not to mention, she was hoping to take charge of the team the second Flint graduates. 

It wasn't just talent that made Alexia incredibly skilful against Gryffindors. The fact that Fred Weasley couldn't take his eyes off her for longer than a minute meant the Gryffindors were practically playing with one Beater (and against Slytherins, they certainly needed two – if not more). 

Alexia sent a quick wink to Fred as she flew past him, the Quaffle tucked away safely under her arm. Fred almost fell off his broomstick, watching wide-eyed as the black haired girl flew closer and closer to the Gryffindor goal, Angelina Johnson and Katie Bell following her close behind, however, the two talented Gryffindor Chasers were no match against the Alexia Black, she swiftly manoeuvred past them, throwing the Quaffle into the middle hoop, causing Wood to punch the air angrily. 

"Weasley, I swear to Merlin if you don't concentrate I'm going to beat you with your own bat!" Wood yelled, pointing his finger at Fred whilst he sat there on his broomstick, mouth slightly agape. 

Alexia flew past him, smirking proudly, "Wouldn't want that to happen now would we?" She teased before flying off towards the opposite end of the field.

George flew around his twin, sending him a pointed look, "That girl is going to be the death of you," He snickered, "Well, if Wood isn't."

"Shut it," Fred rolled his eyes, pushing his brother before flying away, hoping to finally get his head back in the game.

It wasn't a surprise when Slytherins finally won. They were up by almost seventy points before Draco Malfoy managed to catch the Snitch, ending the game prematurely. Alexia was over the moon, grinning from ear to ear as she finally landed back down to the ground, wiping the sweat from her forehead she began making her way back to the Slytherin lockers. 

She smirked to herself when she noticed the Weasley twins walking side by side, Fred clearly doing everything he could to not be anywhere near angry Wood, "Better look next time, Weasley."