5. I'M ALWAYS ANGRY

| CHAPTER FIVE |

I'M ALWAYS ANGRY.

IT HADN'T EVEN BEEN A week since school started, yet Alexia's younger cousin seemed to already have caused far too much trouble. Not having listened to Hagrid's orders, Draco walked straight up to a Hippogriff (something even Alexia knew you shouldn't do; and she really didn't know much about magical creatures) and of course, the Hippogriff attacked him, scratching Draco's arm with his huff and sending him to the Hospital Wing. 

Even though Madam Pomfrey assured the thirteen year old that he wasn't going to die and the injury really wasn't bad, Draco decided to lay it on thick, trying to get as much sympathy as physically possible. Not to mention, he had already told his father which Alexia knew wouldn't end well. 

"He's complaining so much I'm surprised no one's decked him yet," Kara muttered, rolling her eyes as she heard Draco telling Pansy (extremely loudly) about how his arm had almost fallen off. 

"I'm about to," Alexia muttered bitterly.

"Oh shit," Gabrielle suddenly muttered, peeking over her newspaper, "Have you, by any chance, read the Daily Prophet today?" She questioned, looking nervously at the black haired girl.

Alexia shook her head, "Of course not, I don't read that rubbish," She reminded her the brunette as she grabbed an apple from the fruit bowl sitting not too far from them. Taking a bite of the fruit, she looked puzzled at her best friends as they shared a worried look, "What?"

Gabrielle sighed and folded the newspaper, pushing it towards Alexia. She looked puzzled for a second before she let her eyes scan the words written on the page Gabrielle had showed her. Her eyes widened in shock, "Dufftown?" She said with a look of disbelief. 

The article was explaining that someone had spotted Sirius Black in Dufftown, a small town that really wasn't far from Hogwarts. Alexia felt sick to her stomach as she placed the apple down, her appetite vanishing almost as soon as it came to her. Glancing up from the newspaper, Alexia noticed how quiet the Great Hall had become, even though it wasn't busy, students had been talking amongst one another loudly merely a few moments ago, but now they all seemed to be staring over at the Slytherin table; more specifically, right at Alexia Black. 

Anger surged through her veins as she shot up from her seat, "Don't you have your boring lives to get to?" She asked bitterly before storming away. A few students looked away from her, their cheeks flushing with embarrassment whereas some still kept their eyes on her, watching as she walked towards the double doors.

Her long locks bounced around her shoulders as she stormed through the corridor, ignoring the stares some students sent her. Well, seemed like almost everyone had read the Daily Prophet that bloody day. As she rounded the corner, she suddenly bumped into someone's chest. Looking up she let out a huff at the sight of Fred Weasley grinning down at her.

"Well, look who we have here."

"Shut it, Weasley."

Fred raised an eyebrow, his chocolate coloured eyes scanning her face. It didn't take long for him to spot the angry expression on her face (it's not like she tried to hide it), her eyes seemed darker and wild with fire, "You alright?" The ginger haired boy questioned, looking at her with a look of worry in his eyes.

"None of your business, Weasley, is it?" She sneered, folding her arms over her chest, "Can you get out my way now? Or are you expecting me to walk through you?"

Fred grinned cheekily,, "You know, you're cute when you're angry."

Alexia was taken aback by his statement, but she was quick to compose herself, "I'm always angry."

"You're always cute."

Alexia titled her head to the side, "Are you flirting with me, Weasley?" She questioned, prodding his hard chest with her finger.

Fred grinned, his eyes sparkling with life, "I'm just stating a fact," He shrugged nonchalantly, a smile appearing on his face when he noticed Alexia's demeanour softening. 

She rolled her eyes before finally walking around the ginger haired boy, a ghost of a smile on her face (something she really didn't need him seeing). She kept her face looking forward as she heard him chuckling behind her before he called out, "You're cute when you're angry, but you're gorgeous when you smile!"