6. WELL, SHIT

| CHAPTER SIX |

WELL, SHIT.

ALEXIA LOVED HALLOWEEN, AND SHE was most certainly more excited for it that year than any other, since the first Hogsmeade village visit fell on the spooky day. The black haired girl spend the whole day with Kara and Gabrielle, the trio of Slytherin girls visited almost every shop before finally heading back to school, their arms filled with shopping bags and their lips pulled into wide grins.

That all changed, however, when they finally arrived back at the school. Alexia could tell that something had happened almost instantly, students spoke in hushed whispers, eyeing her up as she walked in between Kara and Gabrielle. She didn't let it show how much it bothered her, even though it pissed her off to the core.

"Is it just me or are people acting weirder than usual?" Alexia muttered, glancing between her best friends.

"Usually you're quite dramatic," Kara mumbled, eyeing a group of students that walked by them all of their eyes wide when they spotted the black haired girl in the middle of the trio, "But this time, I think you might be right."

"You don't think he was spotted again, do you?" Gabrielle questioned.

Alexia suddenly stopped dead in her tracks. Without warning, the black haired girl whipped her head around, she instantly spotted a large group of Ravenclaws behind them, all of them talking to each other in hushed voices. As soon as they were caught staring right at Alexia, they all widened they eyes and shut up before practically running away in the opposite direction.

Alexia turned back around, a sick feeling in the pit of her stomach. The stares she received, the hushed whispers, all that definitely pointed to Sirius Black being spotted yet again, or maybe something even worse. Two ginger haired boys suddenly caught her attention, they were talking quietly to one another as they descended the moving staircase.

Wordlessly, Alexia shoved her shopping bags to Kara before speed walking over to Fred and George, a look of determination covering her features. It was George that spotted the Slytherin heading towards them and in an instant, he elbowed his brother who instantly stopped talking and looked at Alexia with wide eyes.

"Hello, Black, good to see you," Fred grinned at her, but she could see something behind his eyes. He was most definitely hiding something.

"What in Merlin's name is going on?" Alexia questioned, her voice hard as she looked between the brothers, a serious look etched upon her face.

The twins shared a look before Fred looked back at the Slytherin, scratching the back of his neck, "Y-You haven't heard?"

Alexia felt more than confused, "Heard what?" She interrogated, when neither of the Gryffindor boys said anything she let out a frustrated groan, "Just tell me for Merlin's sake! Fred?"

Fred looked at Alexia, sighing sadly, "He was in the castle."

"Who?"

"Sirius," Fred revealed, frowning when he saw a flash of fear in her eyes, it would've been extremely hard to miss if it was just a stranger looking at her, but over the last five years, Fred had learnt a lot about the black haired girl and even though she would hate to admit it, he could read her like a book.

"Well, shit."