Fluff: Ateez: Yunho ~ Finally

Requested: Anonymous

Intended Pronouns: She/Her

PLEASE REQUEST IN PM, IF YOU REQUEST IN THE COMMENTS THE CHANCES OF ME FINDING THE COMMENT ARE VERY SLIM!!!!!
--------------------------------------------------------
“OH MY GOD!” You screamed to yourself as you stared down at the positive pregnancy test on the sink. You and Yunho had been trying for almost three years to have a baby, it had been your goal after you’d gotten married. You’d almost given up, but he’d begged you to try just one more time, so you agreed. You hadn’t tested because you really didn’t think you’d be pregnant, but when you’d realized you were late you had to see. 

You started to cry as soon as you saw the test, but your tears were promptly forced to stop as Yunho walked through the door, yelling a happy “Baby? Where are you?” you quickly hid the test in your pocket and ran downstairs, practically jumping on him to pull him into a hug. 

“Woah! Hi! Hi- did you miss me that bad? I was only gone for three hours baby, I told you work would be short!” He chuckled, holding you close, kissing your cheek. You giggled a bit, running your fingers through his hair. “I have a surprise for you~” You hum happily, staring lovingly into his eyes. He smiled, kissing your cheek softly. “What is it baby?” He asks gently, setting you down as he takes his shoes off.

“Well baby, it’s something we’ve been talking about having for a long time.” You start as he tilts his head. “DID YOU BUY A FLAT SCREEN?! HOW DID YOU EVEN GET IT INTO THE HOUSE?!” He asks excitedly as you laugh, shaking your head quickly. “No! No baby! I didn’t get a flat screen, we’ll need the money for something much… much better..” You chuckle, kissing his forehead. “Hmmmmmmm, did you buy it?” he asks in an attempt to get a hint as to what you’re talking about, still dreadfully clueless.

“No, my love, I didn’t buy it.” You say as he instantly gets confused again. “Well, did you have to pick it up from somewhere?” He asks to which you laugh softly, deciding it’d be easier to just show him the test.

You tell him to close his eyes, which he does, smiling like the adorable prince charming he is. You slowly place the test in his hands, telling him to open his eyes. He gets confused at first, looking at it before his eyes go wide.

“I’m pregnant.” You hum gently, your smile bright and happy as he gasps.

“YOU’RE WHAT?!” He screams happily, picking you up, kissing you deeply.

“I’m pregnant.” You whisper into his mouth, holding onto him tight, feeling his tears coat your cheeks.

“Finally.” He whispers, kissing you deeply again, tears rushing down his cheeks.

"Finally.." he whispers again.
----------------------------------------------------------
NEXT CHAPTER: Reminiscent Fluff: NCT 127: Taeil ~ Forever We Young