Fluffy Angst: Stray Kids: Lix ~ It's Pouring

If you know, you know.

"You wanna hurt yourself, I'll stay with you. You wanna make yourself go through the pain? But it's better to be held than holding on, now we're in the rain."

ONLY CERTAIN PEOPLE WILL UNDERSTAND THIS CHAPTER, ONLY CERTAIN PEOPLE WERE MEANT TO, I'LL RELEASE SOMETHING EVERYONE WILL UNDERSTAND NEXT. I PROMISE.

Requests are open, feel free to send me some.
-----------------------------------------------

"When it rains, the roses get wet.. their petals get soggy, and they might lose a few."

"But that doesn't make the rose less of a rose.. it's still a rose.."

"But it has less petals."

"It's still a rose. It still matters, one hundred petals or one. It's still a rose."

"But it doesn't feel like a rose anymore."

"It's still a rose. A rose is still a rose, even if it doesn't think it is. You're my rose."

"Even though I've lost petals?"

"You're my rose, petals or not. Rain or not. Soggy petals or not."

"Even though they're drenched and falling off and all wet?"

"You're still my rose. You're still worth it. You're still beautiful."

---------------------------------------------------
Only select people will understand this chapter. I wrote it intending it to be that way. The specific people who were meant to see it, when you do, you'll know what I meant. She's In The Rain. 🥀🤴.