6

Not edited.🙄

I woke up. My face was still hurting. How did Kentrell know about this. I mean maybe I didn't hear him right but what hell. He obviously meant what I thought he meant.

I had other things to deal with. I couldn't leave my room. I needed to do something so that I could I stay that can  stay there.

If Kentrell knew I'm sure that would mean he could help me. Right now I'm so tired of this. I hate my family.

Wait I have an idea. My mom has sleeping pills so if i take some of thoose i should be knocked out for a couple of days but the only thing was getting them to myself.

I moved the dresser from the door. If I took some it didn't matter what she did to me because I would have the ability to controll when ever I go to sleep.

All I needed to do was sneak out of my room. Get snacks, the pills and water so that I would never have to leave my room. Ever again. Until the foods ran out ofcourse.

I slowly tipped toes out of my room. Surprisingly, the house was empty. I walked around. I need to bring all the snacks in room. Who cares about them.

I went into my refrigerator and took bottles of water. I ran back in forth to my room carrying them. I'm pretty sure my plan can work.

Then I took five big bag of chips upstairs. Times like this I wish I had a mini microwave and a mini refrigerator. I could only get a certain amount of food.

I took all the cookies and other snacks and can stuff I thought I would need for now I just warmed up some leftovers.

I went into my moms room and took the sleeping pills out of the cabinet that's when I heard keys.

"Little girl is that you" I heard my mom say.

I ran as fast as I could to my room and she was blocking the entrance. I hid her pills in bra. My boobs are not big so I had to walk slowly so it wouldn't drop or shake.

She stared me down. "So you finally decided to come out of your room after hours being disrespectful to me and in household," she said.

I didn't say anthing.

She just slapped me and I felt the tears coming down my face.

"ANSWER ME YOU STUPID GIRL," she yelled.

I tried to walking into my room but she kept moving so she could block the door. She pushed me and I pushed her back out of the way. Then the pill bottle dropped.

"You already disrespecting me now you hit me and now you stealing from me," she said.

I never hit her though.

The door bell rang and she rushed downstairs. It was just my teacher. My mom went downstairs and I took that time to take the pills and lock myself into my room.

I went and ate. The sleeping pills will last way longer than my regular sleep. I'm so glad I would never have to come out of my room again.

I then took some water and took some pills. Swallowing them. I laid on my bed waiting for it to kick in. I closed my eyes and did my breathing exercises.

I was falling from the sky again.

I woke up and I was in a dark room but I didn't see Kentrell. It must still be night here but this place didn't look familiar. I felt like I was in a different place and I was only in underwear.

"You good baby," Kentrell said coming on top of me.

I nodded.

"Come here lemme relieve some of yo stress," he said and now I could see him clearly.