5

I wish I could just stay in that reality forever. I had to do something I dont know what I could do. I am going to find a way to stay in that reality. All I needed right now was him.

Today was pretty boring I went through the same thing.My mom treating me like a piece of trash while my brothers do nothing and get praised for it.

My father was never home and when he was he didn't allow her to treat me as bad.

It's like with Kentrell I get to experience things I never experienced before. Live life to the fullest.

"Naomi get downstairs," she said.

"Comming,"I yelled.

"A young lady shall not yell in my house," she yelled back.

I dont get her sometimes. I watched on T.V how kids would kill their parents one day I want to do that. Well I'm playing but maybe I ain't. Obviously I'm playing.

"This house is not properly cleaned  and it's almost your bedtime," she said.

"I cleaned everything earlier," I said.

"Are you back talking me," she asked.

I didn't reply.

She pointed the direction of the dishes.

"Get them done now," he demanded.

I looked at the dishes. I had already washed all of mines earlier. They're the same dishes my brothers had used. My brothers were playing basketball outside.

"I already washed my dishes,"I said.

"You are not done until the house is cleaned," she replied.

"Why can't they wash their own dishes,"

"Little girl don't make me mad,"she said.

"No,"

"What you said,"

"I said no,"

She took a plate and smashed it into my face. I got up and ran into my room. I hate being in the this toxic household.
I looked into my mirror and its a good thing it was only a small cut but it was still on my face.

I heard her comming so I pushed my dresser to the door. My door didn't have a lock on it so that was my only option. Luckily my dresser was huge and heavy.

She knocked on the door screaming at me. She even tried to push on it but it didn't move.

I cried myself to sleep with  blood oozing from my face.

"You alright," I heard someone asked.

I opened my eyes and it was Kentrell.

"Yea," I said.

He kissed me on the check.

"What happened,"I asked noticing that I was back at his house in his bed.

"You fell asleep in the car so I brought you up here and you had been crying in your sleep,"he explained.

"Ohh, "I said.

The room was dark and only the light from his phone showed. I loved how I felt with him. It was a safe feeling like nothing would ever happen.

"What happen to your face,"he asked examining my face.

"I don't know,"I lied.

"Must of scraped it while you were alseep,"he said.

I thought when I went into this reality my physical appearance wouldn't change. So everyday I learn something  new with this.