1

I watched another video of Nba youngboy's concert that was in Florida, my hometown. My parents never allowed me to go anywhere. So I'm guessing this is the closes I'll ever get to Nba youngboy.

I was already used to it. It had become a practice to sit and watch his videos. I simply adored him. I could stare at his photos all day long.

I strolled through my YouTube recommendations. I saw an interesting title "How to visit someone in their dreams". Of course, I clicked on it.

I listened and observed as the girl spoke.

"So you want to do this technique right before you go to bed," she explained

It was around 5 p.m. I guess I'll just listen to this then do this later around ten when I finally went to sleep.

Step one was to have an intention. I honestly didn't know what mine was.
I began to think. My intention was for him to fall in love with me and take me out of this annoying household.

Step two is to ask a higher power. I choose to ask God. My family is very religious so why not.

Step three was to mediate and just practice breathing exercises and do this for 5 minutes.

Lastly, she said you must picture your person before you went to sleep. That was easy I did this all of the time.

"Naomi," my mom called.

"Yes ma," I answered back.

"Wash them dishes," she screamed.

I rushed downstairs to wash my dishes. I was sick and tired of this place. All I wanted was to be free. I was seventeen and I still had a bedtime, I still got my phone taken and checked. I still couldn't have a boyfriend or even leave the house without them. Sometimes I just want to run away.

My bedtime was 10:00 on school nights and midnight on the weekend. I still had to turn on my phone. I didn't complain I was already used to this.

I washed the dishes. It was unfair how my brothers didn't have a bedtime but I did. It's like my mom treated them differently. I was the only girl and that meant I did the cooking when my mom didn't want to do it. Also, I did all of the cleaning. My mom was still living in the 1900s.

After I was done I picked up my phone and searched up apartments when I turn 18 I am moving out to someplace far like Canada or Iceland. I just wanted to be far from them. I also had a fascination with ice and the cold.

A new notification pop up on my phone. It was from YouTube. I mean it's not like I had any friends. I was a loner because of my parents I didn't get to see the world. I did homeschool. My teacher was pretty exciting. Miss Kyla was about in her late 30's but her mind was still young. So yeah I didn't leave my house and didn't have any friends because of it.

I watched a YouTube video. It was about a fat guy rambling on and on about how he was over 300 pounds and needed to lose weight. While eating a huge lunch from KFC. I found it funny he is gay and he and his husband would usually sit down and fight on camera while eating. It was quite entertaining If you ask me.

I scrolled through my Instagram. For a person with no friends, I had a good following. I had about 5k followers. I wasn't allowed to answer the people who texted me.

Nba youngboy's video popped up. He was so handsome. Ugh, I'd trade my whole family just to meet him. I watched his video in amazement. He and his girlfriend had just broken up. I don't know much about that though.

It was 10 pm I cleared my YouTube history and turned off my phone. My mom had the passcode on my phone. She was very religious so I wasn't allowed to listen to "satan's music".  I handed her my phone.

"Naomi, it's 10:01 if you hand your phone in late one more time. I will take it from you until next year," she said.

"I'm sorry mama," I replied.

She nodded and I handed her my phone.

I hated my name. It was my great grandmother's. I didn't know the woman. She died before I was born. To me, my name sounded old and boring.

I went upstairs. I got a bit excited when I remembered that I was going to visit Nba young boy in his dreams. I mean most likely it wasn't going to happen.

I laid in my bed I closed my eyes and followed all of the steps. I was on my last step which was to picture him.

I imagined him smiling exposing all of his grillz. I then started to imagine him on stage looking down at me smiling I felt like we were the only ones there.

I dozed off to sleep.

I looked around and couldn't see anything but a white light that shined in my face. I moved my eyes away from the light. It felt like I had been here before. Then there I was suddenly falling out of the sky.

I woke up!

I went downstairs to get some water. I also stole a piece of meat from dinner. My mom would kill me if she knew I did that but she would kill for anything I did.

I went back to bed and rolled up in my blanket. I attempted to go to sleep not caring about that stupid manifesting stuff.

I opened my eyes. I was in the almost darkroom. Everyone was looking at me.

"Yo she up," a dark skin dude said.

My eyes pop out of my head. I knew exactly who he was that was Ben.
So that must mean Nba youngboy is somewhere. Why does this feel more realistic than a dream?

"Yo ight," Joe asked.

"Yeah, I'm good what happened," I asked.

I hope this dream lasted long.

"I don't know we found you, you were knocked out on the side of the road," he said.

"Oh,"

"Yeah she gat to be on crack," Ben said

"Ben shut up," Joe said to him.

I heard talking but I was lost in my thoughts. Right now I wasn't sure if this was my dream or my reality. I heard them talk over me or to me I don't know but I didn't pay them any mind.

I honestly was scared. I can't believe it worked but wow.

"Mane say leave ha alone," I heard someone say in a familiar voice.

I looked up and it was him.

"Hey ma you good," he asked scratching his head.

I nodded. He looked back at me and smiled.

 He looked back at me and smiled