4

It seemed like every time I changed my emotions I would wake up and I hated that.

I opened my eyes and I was home. Luckily it was Friday one day closer to the weekend. I wished I could live in that reality. I still don't understand how this works.

I got out of bed and went into the bathroom to brush my teeth. That reminds me that I almost bit off Nba youngboy's tongue. My heart sunk with embarrassment.

Usually, I would fall asleep in that world when I am in this. So why am I not tired if I'm not sleeping. This is so confusing.

Other than the fact that I had almost bit his tongue off. I felt happy. Nba Youngboy had just kissed me! I blushed.

I went downstairs and began cleaning. My homeschool teacher  was going to be here in a few minutes. My mom would make me clean to impress her but Miss Kyla didn't care.

My Dad left for work. My mom was probably still sleeping.

"Why you smiling so much," Glenn asked.

Glenn was my little brother he was 12 years old. Sometimes he could be cool and most of the time he was a pest.

"Nothing," I replied.

I heard the doorbell ring. I knew it was Miss Kyla because we never had guests.

I opened the door and welcomed her in.

"How are you doing," she asked me as she sat in her regular spot.

"I'm good," I said.

I studied and I even learned a few things.

I liked Miss Kyla she taught me everything I needed to know but she made it fun.

"Why you smiling so much what's been going on," she asked.

"Oh nothing," I said making it quite obvious there was something.

"Girl, what's the boys name," she asked

"How did you know," I asked her.

"Cause I know that face. What's his name," she asked?

"Trell," I replied.

"So how did it go. Give me details," she demanded.

"I think he likes me. I don't know exactly but what I do know is I did something I shouldn't with him," I said.

"Omg. Girl do you need a plan B," she asked

"What's that,"

"It's for after you have sex in case his semen or cums inside you," she explained

"Didn't your mother ever teach you that," she asked?

"Nope and no we didn't have sex,"

That was the truth my mom never taught me about stuff like that even though I am seventeen. It like she just expected me to know but I didn't go anywhere to know.

"So what happened," she asked.

"We were kissing and I accidentally bit his tongue,"

She laughed then checked her phone.

"Girl I really have to go but never use tongue and teeth while you kiss. You can bite his bottom lip softly as a tease and pull it a little. Use Google and Youtube to help for now," she said making her way out.

"Okay thank you,"

"Bye Hunny," she said finally leaving

"Bye," I said closing the door.