2

I woke up. I wasn't sure if my mind was playing games on me or if it was real. I was shocked.

"Naomi," my mom called out.

I rushed downstairs and she handed me my phone.

"I'm going to the grocery store today and I will pick up your brothers and father from your uncle," she explained

"This house needs to be cleaned before I get back," she added

"Yes ma, love you be safe," I shouted to her.

"Don't yell a young lady shall be seen and not heard," she said calmly making her way out.

Sometimes it's like my mom only sees what I do wrong and ignores everything else. I loved her and didn't even get frustrated at things like this. It doesn't change.

I first cleaned my room.

"Cleanliness is Godliness," she would always say.

The sad fact is I had never seen her do much cleaning.

I turned on some music and played Youngboy's new song No.9. I continued cleaning.

"Baby you so hot, all these diamonds cool you down
Got a lot of guap every day I walk around
Baby girl, I'm up, ask 'em how I put it down
Just give me a chance, promise I'ma make you love me"

I always feel like he makes these love songs for me. Well, me and every other girl that listens to his music.

I cleaned the whole house. All I needed to do next was vacuum all the rugs. We have a pretty big house so doing all of this was very tiring.

I laid on the couch and drifted asleep.

I felt someone waking me up.

"The fuck wrong with ha," I heard someone asked.

My eyes bulged open completely.  Here I was again in the same place. This can't be a coincidence. I moved back a little. I couldn't believe my eyes.

"She gat some sort of memory loss or something. She keeps falling out," kd said.

"Nah, that bitch on crack," Ben said.

"No, she wanna taste of youngboy. She fell out cuz she saw how fine I am," youngboy said.

"Trell shut the fuck up ain't no one but Jania want your dented head ass," kd said.

I sat in silence. I was unaware of what to do. Maybe if I close my eyes again. I can go back home. I closed my eyes and inhaled and exhaled slowly. A chill went over my whole body and body reacted to it by shaking a little.

"This bitch on crack. Let's get her back to the streets before she does some shit," Ben said.

"This gurl finna have a seizure next doing all that shaking," kd said.

I was trying to focus hard. This can only be a dream. In a couple of seconds, I will wake up. All I gatta do is let my mind know I know I am dreaming.

"Ma, you good," youngboy asked me while placing his hands on my shoulder.

I was surprised. Maybe if this is a dream it should be best for me to go along with it. What could go wrong?

"Yes," I finally answered back.

"Wow, it talks," Joe said finally entering the room.

"Where you from," youngboy asked.

"Florida," I answered.

"Shii das a long way, how you get here," he asked.

"I don't exactly know,"

"What do you mean," he asked

"I can't remember," I lied. It would sound crazy to say I fell asleep and ended up here.

"Told you she was on crack," Ben said.

"What's that," I asked

"A ran away mental patient she is," kd said.

"Kd stop, we gone take care of you until you get it together," youngboy said.

"NIGGA WE???," kd and Ben said

"Yes we you can't see she a little you know crazy in the head," young boy said.

Wow, he just insulted me.

"Excuse me," I said making everyone look back at me.

"Aww shit, ya heard that," youngboy said.

I nodded.

"Follow me," he demanded.

I followed him out of the studio and up the stairs. We went into a bedroom.

"Ain't enough rooms. So you gone be sleeping with me until we move," he explained

"Why you doing this for me," I asked

"I know what it's like to be in yo position," he explained.

"Thank you," I said to him.

I was expecting him to be disrespectful. I mean he did just kinda called me crazy. Most girls would have a scream when they saw him but I just kept calm because fear ran through my body for some reason.

The real question is what do I now and what the hell am I doing here. I asked to visit him in his dreams, not in real life but I can't complain. He was really fine in real life and on the internet.

"What's your name baby," he asked.

"Naomi,"

"I like that name," he said.

I was shocked no one ever told me they liked my name. I thought it sounded old.

"Thanks," I said not knowing what else to say.

"My name Kentrell," he said.

"I know,"

"You not one of them crazy fans right," he asked.

'No, I just like your music,"

That what a lie. I had stocked his social media accounts. Watched all of his videos. Read all of the Wattpad books about him. Read all the tea pages. I basically knew his whole life story. I knew almost everything about him including his friends, ex-girlfriends, side chicks and baby mamas.

"Yh, I get it," he said.

He leaned closer to me. He looked deep into my eyes and tilted his head.

"Say, ma you kinda pretty," he said while licking his lips.

I felt like I was falling from the sky again.

"Naomi, Naomi you only had one job," I heard my mom say.

I opened my eyes and saw her in front of me with my brothers, uncle, and Dad.

"These rugs are deplorable why didn't you vacuum them," she asked.

I was so clueless right now. This thing is confusing me. Is it a dream or is it reality?

"For gosh sakes. Leave the girl alone she did everything else," I heard my Dad say.

I ran up to him and hugged him.

He hugged me back.

"Every time I see you, you look prettier," he told me.

I smiled.

I just remembered. Nba youngboy called me pretty! "Well kinda pretty."

My smile got even bigger.