3

It was finally night. I was so happy I even turned my phone in early.

"Naomi, are you okay," my mom asked as I passed her my phone.

"Yeah, I'm just a little tired from earlier," I lied.

She looked confused and then nodded.

I went back into my room, turned on my A.C, and got ready to fall asleep so I could meet the man of my dreams. Literally.

I closed my eyes and within minutes I drifted away to sleep.

"You ight," Youngboy asked.

Yes! I was finally there.

"Yea what happened," I asked.

"You feel asleep, you must have been tired because you were almost knocked out the whole night," he explained.

"Oh," I replied.

So apparently when it's night here it's day back home. That explains why I only get to see him in my sleep. I wonder which reality is really me though cause this is starting to creep me out.

"You gone go with me shopping. You can't hang around me looking like that. You gatta look like money," he explained.

Was that an insult? I don't really know but I wasn't about to mess up the chance to go shopping. My mom barely took me shopping.

I looked down at my clothes. I had no idea where I had got them from but I do know they didn't look good.

"Okay," I replied.

"Let's get some breakfast," he said.

I followed him downstairs.

"Damn, this bitch still here," Kd said.

"Trell already probably broke her back in last night. Instead of putting her in any two of the guest rooms," Ben said.

They both laugh.

So why did Kentrell want me to sleep in the same room as him? If there were two other guest rooms. I guess he thought I would let him have sex with me or something but why what he wanna do that with me? When there are millions of girls who looked and shaped better than me. Maybe I'm overreacting. I can be quite an over-thinker.

"Shut the fuck up," Kentrell said to Ben and Kd

"Here pretty girl," Kentrell said to me handing me a plate of food.

"This your new girlfriend," a lady asked.

"Something like that," Kentrell answered.

"Nah, this nigga found her. She a whole crack addict," kd laughed and said.

Kentrell mugged him.

"Hi, I'm Monique. Don't pay them no mind especially Kd he dropped on his head while he was a baby," Monique said to me with a smile.

"I'm Noami," I said to her.

"A pretty name for a pretty girl," she replied.

I smiled and she left.

"Kd, was dropped on them ears. They all swollen and shit," Ben joked.

Kentrell and I both laughed.

"Trell, I know you not laughing. You the only nigga that actually fell. Them dents is proof," Kd

I chuckled a little.

"The fuck you laughing at," Kentrell asked me.

I shrugged my shoulders.

"Don't even think about beating up that girl them crack heads be biting people and shit," Kd said

Kentrell motioned for me to follow him. We went outside into a van. Everybody went into the van.

Kentrell sat next to me. His phone began to ring. He answered it.

"Waddup," he said into his phone.

I turned my eyes sideways slickly trying to look at his phone. I saw Jania on the camera.

"Bae, I miss you," she said.

"Y'all not even together no more. He got a whole new girl," Ben shouted

Ben and Kentrell both laughed.

Kentrell turned the camera at me and quickly turning it back on him.

"Kentrell who the fuck is that," she asked screaming into the mic.

"Don't worry about it. You not my girl," he said while laughing and hanged up.

We finally arrived at the mall. Kentrell told me to go with Monique to do the shopping cause he didn't feel like going into those girly stores.

Monique and I picked out clothes. For someone who was her age, she was stylish as hell. She let me get things mom was never going to let me wear. Too bad I couldn't take it back with me.

When we came back Monique and I hung out while the boys were in the studio.

"You gone let me do ya hair," Monique asked.

"Okay," I said nodding.

She did my hair into box braids. It was my first time getting box braids. It kinda felt tight but it looked good as hell. I loved it.

I took a shower and she took out clothes for me to wear.

"Girl if Kentrell doesn't like you he finna like you now," she said looking me up and down and smiling.

We took pictures outside.

"You seen my YPC chain," youngboy asked Monique walking in

He stopped and looked at me.

"Damn," he said while licking his lips.

I smiled.

"You pretty as fuck," he added.

"Boy, let me leave y'all two alone," Monique.

I walked out with her. He pulled me back.

"Ma, you can't be going nowhere looking this good," he said while pulling me in closer for a kiss.

I ain't never kiss before. Oh my gosh.
My heart started beating fast.

He grabbed my face and pulled it closer to his.

His lips pressed against mines. Okay, this wasn't that bad.

His tongue entered mine. I didn't know that was supposed to happen. What do I do next?

"Ow, you bite my fucking tongue," he said pulling away.

"I told you not to mess with them crackheads," Kd said.

I was so embarrassed.

Vote and comment❤