Shirtless

It was always another day at the Mystery Shack. Dipper and his uncle, sister and 'boyfriend' would always stay indoors. Today the snow was melting and the lush green grass was soaked with a light drizzle of perfect rain.

Dipper lay bored on the couch and flicked the television on, gazing at the commercials. It was another boring weekend. Sunday was the most gloomiest since the weekend felt like a portal to two days of freedom. For the weekdays he'd have to work again for Stan.

Bill, as usual, faded into the room with a towel wrapped around his waist. He yawned tiredly and drifted onto the couch. "Pass me my clothes..."

Dipper groaned and stretched his arm over the couch arm to reach out at a cluster of clothes. He leaned himself over the couch arm and huffed, still attempting to grab the clothes that lay far away from reach. While his busy work Bill stare at dipper's rear and chuckled.  Once Dipper pulled back into his previous position he handed Bill's clothes to him.

Bill hid in a closet and shoved the towel off, then bundled up with his every day golden tailcoat. He bounded out the closet doors and stretched. Dipper just sat there, eagerly to get entertainment. His fists were clenched and propped on his thighs while his bloodstream pumped furiously. He hated Sundays. He just couldn't handle the wreckage tomorrow on Monday.

Meanwhile Bill sat back down and hung his arm over Dipper's shoulder. He pulled the boy close and grinned mischievously at him.

    "You know...now that Stan is out looking for mysteries and Mabel is with her own date...maybe we could, I don't know..." He trailed off and slid his hand under Dipper's shirt. Earning a refusing groan Bill slipped his hand back and sighed. "Fine, fine. No need to get whiny about it."

Dipper blushed and looked at Bill who flounced off the couch and was nearly there to the kitchen doorway. He reached out his hand as if to pull the demon back. "W-Wait!" he begged.

Bill stopped right away, his body nearly disappearing into the other room. He side glanced Dipper and smirked, returning back to the man. He sat back down and scratched under his coat with a light yawn. If it wasn't clear it was night time. At around 10:00. And Dipper was getting restless somehow.

Bill stretched his arm around Dipper once more and pulled him close again.. "As I was saying..," he purred. He could feel Dipper's face heating under his skin. Dipper was always, always nervous in front of Bill. But then Bill pulled back again and bit back a heavier yawn.

    "Bad news, Pine Tree," he yawned out. "I'm afraid I can't deal with you tonight. I'm tired..." He was about to get off the couch once again but a hand grasped his arm. He craned his neck around to see Dipper blushing like an angry man. 

    "D-Don't leave me!" said Dipper while he clung tight against Bill's arm. Suddenly Bill pushed him back against the couch arm and sat on his erection. 

    "You never disappoint me when you beg like that," Bill purred again and grabbed the brim of his own coat, slipping it off. All that was clear to Dipper was the lightly tanned skin of Bill's shirtless body. He blushed shyly at the faint muscles he saw and shut his eyes. "I know you've always wanted to see me shirtless, Dipper," Bill said with a grin.

Dipper whimpered shyly and clung his arms around Bill's neck, pulling the demon's face close. Bill admired Dipper's red cheeks and smiled lightly. He pressed his lips against Dipper's while he roughly began seducing Dipper. The boy underneath him was moaning and squeaking surprisingly. Both of them soon were roughly making out in the middle of 10:30 and 11:00...