Pine Tree's Jealous

They ran and ran and ran all the way to the airport. But Bill skidded to a halt and looked at the fading plane overhead.

    "Um...guys? Why don't I just...make like a tear to get us to the location...where Dipper is going?" the demon nervously asked. Six eyes gazed at him. And three, amazing smiles hugged him.

    "That'd be way easier!" Mabel exclaimed. Wendy and Soos nodded in agreement. 

Bill pilled his hands in front as if he was pulling something apart. A gust of wind slowly whisked by them while a rip tore into the still air. Slowly, inside the tear was Canada. People strode by, not noticing the awkward gash flowing randomly out of nowhere. Currently Bill has opened a tear inside an airport where they'd be waiting on chairs by the exit door that Dipper would crawl out of.

Suddenly Pacifica glanced at the suspicious crew from afar and nearly fell from head to toe when she was Bill. She...had this awkward, unnoticed crush on him. She had no idea of his various 'powers' and more likely would just want to date him. She bounded over and swung her arms around Bill's stomach, which caused the human dream demon to immediately stop his portal-making.

Mabel, Soos and Wendy all stepped aside a little. Mabel sent death glares into Pacifica's rude gaze.

    "Hey, Bill," Pacifica purred and reached up to Bill's ear, nuzzling his black-dyed hair. She ran her fingers along Bill's golden-sided strands and giggled into his ears.

Bill hissed and sneered, swiping Pacifica's wandering hand away. He aggressively pulled away from her caressing hold. Pacifica frowned a little and grinned. "Awe, Billy!" she squeaked and spread her arms, wanting to hug him.

Bill planted his gloved hand against her face. "Stop," he said sternly. "Isn't it clear that I do not like you? I am in love with someone else. I am trying to find my love and claim him- HER back..." He pushed her away and opened the tear once more while Mabel punched Pacifica in the cheek, leaving her hissing.

The crew hurried into the portal while Bill sewed it back before Pacifica could catch up. But Pacifica had leaped right in before the tear was pasted together. She clung onto Bill's arm for dear life and purred contently.

What a brat..., Bill thought and vigorously shook his arm, but Pacifica didn't let go. He growled furiously and stormed by the third exit where Dipper would walk right out. 

Mabel waited behind him and so did Wendy and Soos. Minutes passed...then hours filed over that...and after three, boring hours Dipper's body faded into the bright ceiling light. He clutched his luggage tightly and glared at Bill. He squeezed the airport ticket in his hand and stomped the other way, trying to avoid him.

    "Hey! Dipper!" Bill called and sprinted after him, which Dipper broke into running as well.

The 21 year old boy curved around a bend and was cornered by a locked employee door by Tim Horton's. Bill gazed at Dipper gently, but Dipper looked away.

    "Dipper..," Bill said softly. "Look at me..." He glanced at Pacifica, spotting her jaw slowly gape open. He then turned back at Dipper who glared at him and Pacifica.

    "Y-You brought her-her..," Dipper replied coldly. He pointed a finger at her shakily and latched his arm back against his side. "I hate her."

Bill nodded vigorously. "I know, I know. She's just here-"

    "Because you're dating..," Dipper muttered and blushed lightly, glaring at the side with his head hung down.

Bill raised his brow. "Dipper...are you jealous?" he asked while Pacifica let go and backed away beside Mabel.

    "Is he? Are th-they?" Wendy, Soos and Pacifica said simultaneously with shocked tones to Mabel. Mabel gladly nodded.

    "Yup!" Dipper's sister chimed. "It's so romantic! I don't care what love it is! As long as its true love!"

Dipper flinched at the word "jealous" and blushed heavily more. He tucked himself against the door and saw arms dash on both sides of him while Bill blocked any means of escape.

    "Look me in the eye," the human demon said sternly. "I know you are..." He leaned down and nipped Dipper's earring. "Do you love me?"

Dipper blushed while his lips quivered to answer. He gripped Bill's shoulder and tried to push him away, but as always the demon didn't budge.

    "B-Bill...I-I-!" Dipper huffily whined against Bill's lips that had suddenly crashed against his. He flinched and took a breath once he had pulled away.

    "Bill! I-" Once again Bill interrupted him with a kiss. Dipper let out muffled complaints again and for the second time took a deep breath.

    "Bill...hear me out for at least A MINUTE!" Dipper scowled at him but relaxed. "I thought Pacifica and you were- because I- When I left...."

Bill's eyes softened while he lowered his head a little so Dipper could see his innocent gaze. "I'd never date her in a million centuries," he noted and kissed Dipper's forehead. "I'm...sorry that I scared you...In the past months without you Mabel told me why you were so scared...."

    "SHE WHAT-?!"

    "But...will you be my boyfriend again~?" purred Bill in a soft tone.

Dipper beamed a little and smiled shyly, nodding. He glanced at Pacifica who was texting or whatever on her cellphone.

    "Boys making out in PUBLIC...I'm so posting this!" she said. 

Bill rolled his eye and glanced at the blonde girl who stared at him with an evil smirk. He raised his middle finger at her which made her gasp.

    "Go ahead," he said icily. "I won't care. As long as it's true love."