Margarita Bill Pt. 2

A/N says, "Jesus Christ! Fine! More margarita Bills! Calm your trousers. Also, am I the only one who loves the story's new cover? Art is by life-writer on tumblr!"

"YOU DRANK ANOTHER 8?" Dipper was getting too frustrated. He didn't know how much gallons of alcohol had worn down the demon's body system. And yet Bill was a thousand years older than him, according to the demon timeline. He just didn't feel comfortable anymore.

"Oh mY!" Bill yelled. "IT's a PINE trEE!" He grabbed an axe that lay on the couch, swinging it in the air. "Let'S CHoP iT dowN!" He was apparently talking to a little plant nestled in a jar filled with soil.

Dipper widened his eyes and jerked away. "SHIT." He started running around the living room, avoiding the swinging axe as he headed outside in a panic. He delved through bushes and branches, avoiding any dead ends.

Bill dragged the axe across the dirt, a creepy wicked smile stretching his mouth. "Come here, RUNNinG TreEE!"

Dipper started sweating, releasing sweat and turning red. He hid behind a huge tree trunk, panting heavily and wheezing. He was dying to get water. He bent down and crept behind several bushes, spotting the drowsy dream demon strutting through the dirt on the other side. His hiccups from all the chugging of alcohol always me Dipper's heart skip a beat. Every time that noise echoed to his ears, it sounded like he was coming closer. Finally, Dipper reached a small stream and dipped his hair in, feeling refreshed. But not hydrated enough. He removed his dripping wet hair away and was about to take a sip of the water. An axe landed right in, nearly cutting Dipper's head in half.

"JESUS CHRIST," Dipper yelped and fled back. His chest heaved rapidly from the startling encounter.

Bill weaved his way through several branches and bushes like a strand of string being gracefully sewn through fabric. "DOn't hiccup drink dirty water, DIPPer. It's naturally hiccup unhealthy!" He stretched his leg over the tiny stream and knelt down in front of the adult brunette. "I have some water myself. At least it'll be more healthier than this disgusting beverage being torn down by dirt." He leaned in, breathing shakily against Dipper's mouth.

Dipper tried to close him mouth, but wanted to yell at him first. Before a sound could even push up from his lungs, a pair of lips and a tongue crashed right against his. Bill raveled his tongue around Dipper's, causing his saliva to lubricate into his mouth. He pulled away after a couple minutes and stood up, walking back to the shack like nothing happened.

Dipper turned even redder, his throat gulping down the saliva. He sat there as if he was paralyzed. He touched his lips, then wiped them with his sleeve.

"What a drunk idiot..."