Information and Cast

Disclaimer;
Warning: This Book has Dark and Mature Contents. Viewers must be atleast the age of 15+
This book has mental and other illness and disorders like Depression, Psychotic Disorder, Self-Harm, Suicide, Anger issues. Also Profanity, swearing, violence, abusing self harm. If you are sensitive to these topics please don't read this book. If any of you are suffering from any illness please talk to the Professionals and your loved ones. You can talk to me as well I am always here to listen to you. This book also includes angst, some major or minor character death. You have been warned.

The Characters of this book are You and BTS members. This book is based off of my weird Imaginations and reflects nothing of the BTS members' True Personalities. There is a no REAL Life connection between BTS and this Story. Everything is fictional and cooked in my dumb mind.
I don't own any pictures or videos in the book. All credits are to their rightful owners. Please do not Re-upload or use this story or its contents without my consent.

Also English is not my first Language, so please forgive me for my bad grammar and spelling errors. If you can help please correct me. Thank you, Enjoy!

~~■■■~~

This story took place is Seoul. When you were young, you were a big fan of Mangas and Animes. You always wanted to draw a manga. You grew up working for your dream. After completing your training and internship in Osaka Japan, you landed a satisfying good job at Park Publishers in Seoul, South Korea. Here after a short struggle you found a place for yourself and you landed straight at Kim SeokJin's House where you met 7 very handsome young men. These men turned your life upside down. What are you going to do if these men start to have feelings for you? Who are you going to Choose? Let's see for yourself. Read to find out who Y/n will end up with ;)
Are you ready to anticipate many things? Are you excited? Let's get started...

~~■■■~~

CHARACTERS

"Y/N"Age - 25Occupation - Manga ArtistShort, Curvy, Long Curly Hair, Coffee addicted

"Y/N"
Age - 25
Occupation - Manga Artist
Short, Curvy, Long Curly Hair, Coffee addicted.
Quiet, Introvert, Clumsy, Savage, Can't Cook.
Best Friend - Mackenyu Arata, a Japanese boy.
Health/Medical Condition- Insomnia, Migraine.