80

Nicholas pov

Me and Hope found out that uncle Elijah and klaus took the hallow for us and now klaus was on a suicide mission

Why would they do that.

"So theta found nothing to fix this?" I say to hope and she shakes her head "nothing, did you find anything in your moms books?"

"No and I asked Sam and he don't know no way to stop this" I sigh

"Nic I don't want to loose another parent" she said and I hug her.
"I know" I say and hold her as she cries.

Time skip

I walk into the compound and run upstairs to my room.

I need to find something.
Kol then walks into my room.
"Everyone is downstairs, it's time to say bye" he told me and I shake my head still looking "Nicholas stop you've been through that book twelve times your not gonna find anything so just come downstairs so we can say bye" he said and toke the book from me.

"This is my fault, if me and Hope never turned Henry and hid away Hayley and dad and let mom trade herself then none of this would have happened, or maybe if we never did that spell to see them then they wouldn't have stop calling and sending letters and we wouldn't have felt the need to do all this to begin with" I say and Kol hugs me

"You and Hope didn't know it would turn out like this, no one did so now we accept it" he told me and walk out the room.

I get myself together and walk downstairs and see everyone.

I hug klaus.
"Bye" I say

"Bye" he said back and we pull away from each other.

I watch as everyone says bye and I can't help but feel guilty.

Time skip

Klaus and Elijah is dead.

Me I was sitting in my moms office in starcrust.

I hear a knock at the door.
"Mind having some company?" Kol ask and I smile as my siblings come in.

"You know I stayed in here at first to" jo said and I nod.
"Mom has all these books she wrote her life and spells in." I said

"Why don't we read some" Kol said and grab one.

We sit all together on the couch.

Today I accepted the fact my life is screwed up, I'm in some place called forks, it's a small town.

I met some people here to.
They are cold ones, I never really learned about there kind as I didn't have a reason to.
The Cullens are so different.
They feed from animals, eww but it's sorta inspiring how they keep control and act as a normal family.
Wish us mikealsons could do that.
Anyway I feel something for two of them here and it's scary.
But Alice and jasper they're different then anyone else I ever had feelings for.
Maybe this journey will be fun.

Caramel ray mikealson