33

Caramel pov

"Ok so wait let me get this straight" I say walking into the kitchen with Joanna in my arms,
"Our brother the good one" I start and nik gives me an irritated look.
"Is what?, crazy?" I ask and nik sighs

"I don't know but whatever Esther did to him really messed him up and on top of that we have to try and talk Kol and Finn to being on our side and what better way to do that then by using you sister" he smirk at me.

"Wait what?!"

"Come on cara" he said and I shake my head "have you forgotten that I have twin sons and a daughter who was born not to long ago?" I ask and grab the bottle and start to feed my daughter

"No I didn't and must I remind you that not only is hope in danger but so is the twins and I've been taking care of that for you so you owe me this one thing" he said and I huff.
"Klaus I know and I'm thankful for that but I can't just drop everything" I say "give the twins to jasper and let Alaric get Joanna" he told me and I sigh
"Fine but you are taking the twins to forks to be with jasper while I deal with Alaric" I say and he shrugs "fine" he said and I nod and walk off.

Time skip

I walk up to where Alaric is staying and just walk in.
"Hey" he said when he say me and walk over and grab jo.
"So I have to go but thanks for watching her" I say in a rush and try to leave.

"Hold up where are you going?" He ask and sit jo down.
"To New Orleans" I say "what?!, no cara we agreed that this was done"

"I'm a mikealson this will never be done and I'm doing it to protect my sons who are our daughters brothers" I say and he sighs and I just walk out.

I teleport to New Orleans and walk into the compound.
I find where klaus has them shackled up.
"Well well well" Kol said as I come into view "klaus must be desperate if he got you sister" he add.

"Kol, Finn I'm surprised you are siding with mother" I say and fold my arms "you wouldn't understand" Finn said not looking at me.

"The mother look is really you cara the mom outfit is just wow" Kol said and I smack him.
"Ok I see no more jokes" he said.

"Now what is it mother has planned that she brought you two back to be her lapdogs?"

They don't say anything and I nod and pull over a cart "well nik wants me to beat you two to a bloody pulp so someone better start talking" I say looking at all the tools klaus game me to torment them with.
They still don't talk "well then I guess it's the hard way" I shrug and take off my jacket and roll up the sleeves of my sweater.

A couple of hours later

I sigh as I sit down and make me a drink.

Klaus then walks in and come over to me.
"What did you get?" He ask me and I look at him feeling to many emotions.
"A story I know to well" I say and drink my stuff and then pour me another glass of bourbon.