47

Caramel pov

Caramel pov

It was morning and I woke up with renesmee cuddle to me.
I sigh looking at her.
She shouldn't have to go threw this.

I wake her up and we get out the tent.
She go over to her mom while I help Edward take the tent down.

We were quite as we did it.
There wasn't much talking from anyone really as they were all worried about facing the volturi today.

I'm a little worried as I don't know what's gonna happen and that I'm pregnant.

After we was done we run threw the forest and stop to walk the rest of the way slowly.

We stop and wait for the voulti to come.
I stand next to Bella as renesmee stands between us and Edward holds Bella's hand.

I listen and then hear the footsteps of them coming.

"The red coats are coming, the red coats are coming" I hear behind us and I look over at Bella and Edward "I will protect you for her" I say to them and Bella shakes her head "we will be fine and I'm not taking you away from your family at home" she said to me quickly.
I nod and we turn and watch as they walk up.
I hear howls and the wolf's come.
Jacob in wolf form comes and stand next to us.

Carlisle walk to the front "let us talk as we use to aro" he starts and aro looks around at everyone on our side and his eyes stop on me "fair words Carlisle, seeing as you have a army and an original to go against me"
I sigh and feel myself get irritated already.

"I promise that was not my intention" Carlisle shakes his head while looking at aro.

"No laws have been broken" Carlisle starts again "we can see the child don't treat us as fools" cauis said and I shake my head "she is not an immortal!, these witnesses can attest to that or you can look, see the flesh of human blood in her cheeks" Carlisle points at renesmee

"I want to hear from someone more true to the story, Edward, as the child clings to your newborn mate" aro said and Edward walks forward and Bella moves renesmee to the other side and she hugs me.

Aro grabs Edward hand.

"I would like to meet her" aro said as Edward moved his hand and slow turn to look at us.

Bella and Jacob start walking with Jacob but stop and turn to me and Emmett.
I get behind them and we all start walking.

"Young Bella" aro said "immortality becomes you"

He then do a weird ass laugh "I hear her strange heartbeat" he points

He then holds his hand out to her "hello aro" she said and puts her hand on his cheek.

After a minute he pulls away and Bella pulls renesmee to her so we can all walk away.

I was nervous.
If this breaks into a fight my baby will be fine as I had a witch do a spell to protect it but if I die then it's all over for me and my baby.

I was so lost in thought I miss aro's speech which I'm sure I probably wouldn't have listened to anyway.

"Alice" Edward said "Alice!" Aro said with a happy expression on his face and I look and see Alice walking with jasper and heaven is with them,
I'm sorta mad as I don't want her in this but it's to late now.

They get stopped "I have proof that the child won't be a risk to our kind" Alice said "let me show you" aro nods and they let her pass but smack jasper in the face.

I'm making sure I kill that blonde dude first.

Aro grabs Alice hand.

After a minute Alice pulls it away "it doesn't matter what I show you!, even when you see you still won't change your decision" she snaps and Aro looks surprised

Alice turns and whisper to Bella "now" and Bella looks at her daughter for a minute before meeting Jacob eyes,
"Take care of my daughter" she said and he nods and take off "go with them" I say to heaven and she nods and run off.

I know she will help keep them safe and maybe show them to my family.

"Take her away" aro told them and they grab Alice and drag her back "LET HER GO!" Carlisle yelled and run off knocking the two guards out his way that tried to stop him.

He jumps up and Aro do to.

Once they come down, I cover my mouth in shock as Aro holds Carlisle head.

We then watch as they set his body on fire.

While Aro smirks at us.

That's it I'm knocking his ass out.

We all start running forward towards them with me, Bella and Edward in the front.

No time to be worried now.