20. The King's court

So guys this time I am back too early....okay okay sorry it was a bit late but frankly I was going to update yesterday but my neighbour who was like my elder uncle(jethu) died due to cancer. He and my father were good friend....my father died three years ago and yesterday he too died of the same reason my father died....cancer. moreover I lost another uncle who was from my paternal family....so you see I was busy about all the matters. I just wish this year ends quickly.... because no one gonna miss this year ever.....

Happy reading....and please vote also....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Next day in Bose mansion, everyone was having breakfast when Bindu mashi barged into the dining room to inform a person came to ask for Triya....

Triraag got into his protective elder brother mood....“In this foreign country, who wants to meet my sister, Bindu mashi?”

“Jaani na go....Ms. Triya Dutta naam ta bollo...bakita ingrezi te bollo bujhlaam na beshi....”(I don't know....I managed to understand Ms. Triya Dutt.....the remaining words were in English....so I didn't understood.)

Triya stood up and taking permission from her Jethumoni....she went outside the dining hall.....only to see the royal guard standing at the main hall, who dropped her home last night....but why he is here?

Seeing his Luna....the royal guard bow down a little not to make anyone suspicious. “Ms. Dutta, you are requested by King to be present in the court of justice.... I am here to take you to the palace.”

This was enough for Triya's all brothers to cover her behind them like a shield....Trimoy asked “Who are you and what king you are talking about?”

“Jason is king chhordabhai....” Triya replied before the royal guard can say anything and explained everything what happened yesterday.

“ki go tumi ki meyeta ke eka chhere debe? Tumio jaao.”(Listen are you gonna leave your daughter like this? Go with her.” Triya's mother pleaded her Shubha. He just nodded and was trying to go with her but got stopped by the royal guard. “Sorry, only ma'am can go....it's very confidential matter.”

“Don't worry maa, bapi....I will come back soon.... I am just a witness nothing else....so you guys don't have to worry....moreover Jason is king so I think he will be there. ” Triya assured her family.

Triya asked the royal guard to give her 10 mins to get ready.....

After that she and royal guard came out of the Bose mansion. He opened the door of the back door for Triya. She just smiled at him and sat inside the car.
.
.
.
Soon the car reached the palace. Triya peeped outside the car window. Five maids were already standing near the gate with different things. She got confused....she thought may be royals welcomes guests like this.

The royal guard opened the car door. The moment Triya stepped outside the car, all the maids rushed towards her. One maid who looks around her age, forwarded a bowl of hot water....“Your highness, this bowl has like warm water in it....your hands must have been turned cold, this water will help your hands to turn warm again. Triya is princess of her house but in this way no one treated her. Well may be because it's abnormal...but well she decided to avoid such weird occurance today. She dipped her hands into the bowl....her hands relaxed. Next a woman around her mother's age came forward and said....“Your highness, King ordered us to take you to your.... I mean the guest room for making you ready.”

Triya frowned...is not she ready...she is wearing a churidaar which is good looking...“Well I am happy with my looks....still thank you.” The maid at first was unsure of what to do....but then decided not to disobey her Luna queen. The maids escorted to a room.... Triya's eyes widened....“Is it a room or mini mansion? I can build a small house inside this room may be.” The maids giggled to see their Luna cracking jokes. Some maids brought food for Triya in a cart and guess what again Triya frowned to see so much food. No can't they see her figure...for one person how is it possible to eat this meal of 10 people.