10. Jaisy?

Yup, I am back with another update...today....this chapter is one of the important chapter...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Triya started trembling......Jason's beast is now thirsty of blood....his mate wants to sacrifice her life for him. His wolf is now howling in pain that his mate is in fear....

Jason growled loudly glaring at the rouges. He already sent message through mind link. Through pack link every wolf can feel Jason's anger in his pack.

Jason stepped forward in a challenging way...but he cannot reveal himself now so...he is just waiting for the arrival of his men to avoid any confused in front for his mate but suddenly out of nowhere police siren is being heard. Jason looked towards the source of the siren...only to see his friends, with their mates and family members are rushing towards them.

Triya quickly ran towards Trima to console her.

The rouges ran away from there.....without wasting any time......

Trimoy quickly engulfed his sisters in a protective hug....

After this drama they all went back to home. Triya's mother Risha took Trima inside the home. Everyone thanked Jason. Jason as usual enjoyed getting appreciation from everyone.

But when his eyes fell on his mate....who was just standing like a statue due to shock....

Suddenly Triya got out of her shock and came towards Jason...

"You should not have risk your life...Jason...you should have run away..."- Triya said with a blank look.

Trimoy and Triraag who was standing along with Jason were confused as they don't know anything that happened there before their arrival.

"So, you think I would have left you there to let them rape you...huh...why Triya....why...?... I know you are selfless girl but there you were asking me to leave from there with Trima in the mean time when those filthy roug..I mean men rape you..."- Jason asked  her with anger in his eyes...

"What do you mean...Mr. Jason? "- Triraag asked with curiousity as he will never let the word 'rape' get connects to his sister's life at ant cost.

Jason told them everything how Teita was ready to offer herself to those filthy men to save her sister and him.

Triraag quickly grabbed Triya's hand and dragged her inside with him with fuming in anger.

Jason wanted to stop but didn't as he knows how much these brothers love his mate....and moreover his mate deserve scolding for being so much selfless....he smiled and decided to return home...

All the way he was thinking about how his mate is down to earth....a smile formed in his mouth.....

"I am not going to share her with anyone..."- Jason thought growling...while his wolf Aaron...replied with a attitude..." Well you have to...at least with me as our mate doesn't have any wolf..."

Jason growled knowing the meaning of his words...in werewolf world, when mates find each other...if both are wolves...then they automatically followed the rules set by the nature itself...the mates will immediately fell in love with each other....then the male mate will decide whether to mark or not...in most cases, the male mate will take his mate to his bedroom to do the mating...well here the female mate's consent doesn't matter...during mating, both will mark each other...then they will become each other's mate. During next full moon night, of mating the mates will do the mating process that includes sex and marking in their beast form. But things becomes complicated in some cases...like if a wolf gets human mate....then it becomes difficult for the wolves to have sex with their mates in their beast form. In some cases, strong wolves gets omega mate....then most of the time...the Omega's gets rejected...and exceptions are always there.