3. Family Emotions

So, guys as you see... when you people make me happy with votes...I update....so please give this much of love to my this book...this book is different

And those who are disappointed with male lead Jason...then let me remind you this book is a mixture of those typical Werewolf stories where the alpha is jerk and loves to dominate and expect his Luna to submit...and the luna submit too and Indian drama, where a girl is compared to Goddess who is able to defeat evil villains....

So.... please be patience with me...Every chapter hold a surprise for you all.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Triya came back to her home....her bestie also came with her...

"Tiya, Trima, Jethumoni, Jemma, Maa, Bapi!...ke kothay achhi taratari esho please.."( where are you all, please come quickly here) - Triya called everyone to the hall.

Everyone came rushing towards the hall...

"Ki hoyeche Shona?"(what happened dear?)- her Jemma asked getting worried.

"Jemma, see I did so much shopping for you all...as you all will be too busy to do shopping for yourselves for Pritha didibhai's wedding" - Triya announced looking at everyone's face.

"See what I got for you all..." - Triya said with happiness and started showing clothes to her family along with Meghla.

" - Triya said with happiness and started showing clothes to her family along with Meghla

( Rashi= Jemma, Promika = boudibhai, Risha= Maa).

"These are your sarees...Maa, Jemma and Boudibhai" - Triya said and gave sarees to them...

"You people are gonna wear these at one of the ceremonies.

(Shubankar= Jethumoni, Shubhamitra= Bapi)

"These are for you guys" - Triya said giving the sherwanis to the male members of family.