I say while he's distracted talking to Kenma about the game. Everyone nods understanding and we all finish up lunch. We head to the gym to warm up while waiting for the practice games to start. I'm carrying Hinata on my back since that's what he wanted. Suga and Noya are laughing since Hinata was trying to put my hair in pigtails. He eventually gave up pouting making me chuckle. He gets down and sits on the bench and I hand him the dinosaur plushie. I ask him if he was going to be ok and he nods happily.

Hinata's POV

The game between us and Aoba Johsai was almost over and we were winning. Kei was doing so good and it made me happy because he looks like he's having fun. Kiyoko and Yachi stand up and I look at them confused.

"We're just going over here to talk to Takeda Sensei. Will you be ok?" Kiyoko asks.

I just nod and they walk off. I focus my attention back on the game and whine a little seeing that they caught up to us. I wish I was playing right now. My thoughts were interrupted by someone coming into my personal space. I start getting nervous looking at the unfamiliar girl.

"Hi I'm one of the managers Yukie Shirofuku" she said.

"Uh h-hi" I said still uncomfortable.

"Me and the other managers were wondering if you wanted to help us in the kitchen?" She asked smiling.

"Oh no I'm S-Sorry I can't" I say feeling slightly guilty.

"Aw come on it'll be fun" she says hopefully.

"Sorry I r-really can't"

She grabs my arm and pulls me slightly causing me to frown.

"P-please stop" I say but she ignores me dragging me toward the other managers.

"It won't take long" she says laughing a little.

"L-let go please let m-me go" I plead starting to cry.

"Let go of him"

I heard a cold voice behind us. She immediately stops and looks at the person then at me gasping.

"If he said no then that means no and don't ever touch him without permission again" the person said venom laced in his voice.

"I-I'm Sorry really I didn't mean to upset him or anything I just wanted him to have fun with us." She says obviously shaken.

I turn around to see it's Kei and quickly wrap my hands around his waist.

"You ok?" He asks softly rubbing my back.

I just nod while sniffling not wanting to talk. I look up as Noya walks up holding the Dinosaur plushie I dropped. I quickly grabbed it muttering a small thank you and smiling to myself. I noticed the entire Karasuno team glaring at the managers making the girls shrink back nervously. I don't want anyone to be mad at eachother so I tug on Kei's shirt asking if we can leave. He nods and everyone starts to leave the gym. Kiyoko and Yachi walks up to us looking worried.

"We were only gone for a few minutes I should have been more careful" Kiyoko said to us.

"We're so sorry Hinata are you ok?"

Yachi asks and looks down at my slightly bruised wrist gasping. Kei lifts it up gently making all of us gasp too.

"I-it hurt but I didn't realize it was t-that hard" I say shocked.

"Let's go to the nurse" Kei says with an unreadable expression.

Kei picks me up and carries me all the way to the infirmary Kiyoko and Yachi closely behind. She says that it was to bad and disinfects my wrist before wrapping it. I notice how sad and tense they were and decide to say something.

"Don't feel bad I don't blame you I know it want your fault!" I say smiling at them.

Kiyoko and Yachi give me small smiles and says they'll get our lunches as we sit at our table from this morning. Everyone else was already at the table and notices the bandage. Kenma looks at Kei and they have a conversations with their eyes. Everyone looks mad and I know there's nothing I can do to calm them down at the moment.

Kei hasn't let me go since we left the gym and I start blushing realizing I'm on his lap. Why is my heart beating so fast. How long have  I liked Kei? I mean we're really close now and we always sleep together. Plus he's always so nice and gentle with me. He's not even like that with Yams. Does that mean he likes me too? No! Why am I suddenly thinking about this?! I shake the thoughts out of my head and Kei looks at me confused.

"Um can I s-sit in the seat next to y-you?" I ask barely above a whisper.

I guess he finally realized I was on his lap since he started blushing and looked away. Cute. Wait what!? Ughhh brain stop doing that! He sits me in the seat beside him just as our food comes. We all start to eat in comfortable silence and I let my thoughts take over. When did I start liking Kei? He likes me back right? You know what I'm just going to find out myself. I'll just wait until we get back to our room and I'll just go for it.

We finished eating and said our goodbyes. Kei must have noticed how nervous I was since he picked me up and carried me all the way to the room. I put me down and I went to the bathroom changing my clothes. I came out and saw Kei sitting up in the bed reading. It's now or never I walked over and got onto the bed sitting on his lap. He looked up at me wide eyed and blushing.

"S-sho What are y-you doing?" He asked stuttering.

I simply took the book out of his hand and placed it on the nightstand. I placed both my hands on the side of his face and looking into his eyes. I leaned in kissing him gently. He slowly started to kiss me back deepening the kiss. He placed his hands on my sides and I moan quietly as his fingers brushed past my sweet spot. We break apart for air both blushing bright shades of red.

"I l-like you" I quietly say looking down.

He lifts my chin and pecks my lips, "I like you too"

We both smile and he lays back on the bed with me still on top of him. I pull the cover over us and we lay like that talking about our new feelings for eachother. I'm so glad Kei likes me back. If he didn't and I ruined our relationship I wouldn't be able to handle it. Kei says he wants to take things slow. I know he's doing it for me and I'm so happy.

I wonder how Natsu, Aki, and Mai will feel about this. Kei says not to worry about it and I trust him so I won't. I just stare at him while he talks admiring how perfect he was. I haven't been this happy in so long. I'm really lucky to have him in my life. He notices me starring and smiles giving me butterfly kisses. I giggle and lay my head on his chest listening to his heart beat. I smile to myself as we happily fall asleep. Now we won't ever be sad again.

••••••••••••••••••••••••
They finally confessed I'm so proud😭 anyways I think I'll end this at 10 chapters sorry it's so short🥺