Chapter 5

Sunday
Tsukishima's POV

I woke up with both Hinata and Natsu on top of me. I slide from underneath me and Hinata immediately wakes up.

"Kei?" He yawns half awake.

"I'm just going to the bathroom go back to sleep," I say stretching.

"Ok"

He pushes Natsu's foot off his face and reaches for the nightstand grabbing the Dinosaur plushie. He hugs it tightly and quickly falls back asleep. I shake my head and go to the bathroom handling my business. I smell food and head downstairs to see my mom cooking.

"I gotta get you a bigger bed, "my mom chuckles "You guys were basically sleeping on top of each other"

I chuckle too, "Yeah I really do"

I hear movement and turn around to see Hinata, Natsu, and Akiteru walking lazily down the stairs.

"Good your all awake I just finished!" My mom beams.

They all immediately wake up as the food is placed on the table.

"Thank you for the meal!"

They yell in unison and start stuffing their faces. As we're eating we talk about our plans for the day. Akiteru begs to go with us and unfortunately, Hinata says yes. Once I finish eating I text Yachi and Kiyoko asking if they want to come. They say yes and we agree on them coming to my house by 4 and leaving together. I decided to keep it just us 6 since I didn't want to make Hinata too uncomfortable.

We decide to sit around the house and just hang out while we wait for Kiyoko and Yachi. Natsu wanted to run errands with my mom. Akiteru went out with his friends so it's just us. Hinata wanted to watch Disney movies so I let him since I made him watch scary movies yesterday. He grabs a blanket and snuggles up so close to me that he's practically in my lap.

"Kei can I lay on your lap?"

"I-I uh, what?" I ask completely caught off guard.

"You're so comfortable and warm, please," he asks looking at me.

"Uh sure," I say shifting a bit before he lays his head in my lap.

The movie starts and we get quiet giving the TV our full attention. We decided on Lemonade Mouth since that movie is Elite. Hinata starts singing along to the songs and I smile watching how excited he is. I take this time to study his features and appreciate how beautiful he looks when happy.

"Is that your phone"

"Huh?" I ask snapping out of my daze.

"I feel something hard is that your phone?" He asks looking up at me.

I quickly turn my head covering my face, "Uh Yeah hang on"

He's way too innocent but I'm grateful since that could have been awkward. I grab a pillow, lift Hinatas head, and place the pillow in my lap. He lays back down and we continue watching the movie. I hear a small voice and see Natsu and Akiteru standing in front of us smiling. I guess we fell asleep during the movie.