Chapter 6

Monday morning

I feel the extra weight on my chest and open one eye to see Natsu sitting on my chest smiling at me. I close my eyes back and start snoring loudly.

"Hey!" Natsu starts to poke my cheek giggling.

I quickly sit up and start to tickle her causing her to laugh uncomfortably. Hinata wakes up and starts laughing at us. My mom comes in and leans on the doorway recording. Hinata soon joins in on the tickle war. This goes on for another 5mins resulting in all of us ending up on the floor.

"Ok ok you guys have to get ready or you'll be late," my mom said clapping our hands together.

Natsu jumps up and runs out of the room laughing my mom following close behind. I stand up dusting myself off before offering Shōyō my hand. He gladly accepts pulling himself up.

"You can take your shower first," I say stretching.

He nods yawning and heads toward the bathroom. I go around the room making sure we both have everything we need. I notice he didn't take any clothes in the bathroom with him so I pull out some for him and lay them out on the bed. I then proceed to pick out my clothes for the day.

I head downstairs and grab a few snacks putting them in the snack bag. What? It's gonna be a long drive. I go back upstairs and see Hinata in my clothes. I feel my face heating up and look away trying to calm myself down. Why the hell does he have to look so damn cute.

"Kei~" hearing him whine my name sends me into overdrive "These are too big for me"

I glance at him from the corner of my eye to see him pouting. I take deep breaths and finally get myself together. I walk into the room and look down towering over him.

"Duhh these are for me"

"Oh ok," he yawns rubbing his eyes lazily.

I grab the shirt and pull it over his head as he lifts his arms. I think I babied him too much. I can't believe he forgot how to dress himself. I help him out of his pants with a slight pink hue spread across my face. He's going to be the death of me. I grabbed the correct jeans and he put his hands around my neck stepping into them. Next, I helped him put on his shirt since he put it on backward. I can't tell if he's just extremely tired or just dumb. I looked at him and sighed.

"You're so hopeless," I say shaking my head at him.

"Huh, what do you mean?" He looks at me confused tilting his head to the side like a dog.

"How did you forget how to dress yourself? What are you gonna do when I'm not around?" I ask chuckling at him.

His eyes widen a little and he hugs me squeezing tightly. He starts violently shaking his head no and sniffles.

"Woah Shōyō calm down did I say something?" I asked completely thrown off.

"Are you gonna leave me? Am I a burden so you gonna leave?" He sniffles and looks up at me.

I give him a small smile, "of course not," I ruffle his hair and look down at him "I'll always stay by your side unless you say otherwise"

He looked up at me with big teary eyes, "Promise?" He held out his pinky to me.

I hooked our pinkies together, "I promise"