Chapter 7

Tsukishima's POV

I woke up feeling something heavy on my chest. I open my eyes to see Hinata laying on top of me smiling brightly. I poke his cheeks and he giggles before rolling off of me. I stand up and he jumps on me back.

"Morning Kei~"

"Someone's in a good mood" I chuckle taking us into the bathroom.

"Yup! I slept good and I wanna watch everyone play!" He gets off my back and skips to the sink.

We both brush our teeth and get dressed for the day. I'm glad coach talked them into giving us a private room with a bathroom. Hopefully nothing happens since it's rare for Hinata to wake up this happy. I learned that I need to make him extra happy on these days. I walk out to see Hinata in my Volleyball uniform. I try to hide my blush as he tries to imitate me.

"Tch stupid king I'm not your servant" he says with a scowl on his face.

I just chuckle at how cute he looks and pats his head. He smiles at me brightly and jumps up and down.

"Did I do it right?" He asked excited.

"Yup, that was spot on" I say smiling at him and sit on the bed.

"You always look so mean but when we're alone your always smiling. Do I make you that happy?" He asks with sparkling eyes standing in front of me.

"Yeah I guess you do" I chuckle nervously a little thrown off.

He hugs me tightly, "Good you deserve happiness too"

I start to tear up and look the other way but he notices. He wipes away my tears and puts his forehead on mine. I can feel my face heating up and he looks at me worried.

"Oh no are you sick?!" He asks panicking.

I shake my head, " no I'm ok" I say with a small smile.

"Good let's go get breakfast!"

We finished getting dressed and Hinata grabbed my arm as we made our way to the cafeteria. Since there's only a small amount of people me and hinata get an empty table. Soon more people start to come into the cafeteria. At our table is Me, Hinata, Suga, Kenma, Noya, Yamaguchi, Kiyoko, and Yachi. I feel Hinata get tense and look up seeing a few people approaching. Suga and Kiyoko send them away and they walk to other tables disappointed.

"Hinata are you feeling better today?" Suga asks.

"Y-yes" he says shyly.

"I have a new game we can play later" Kenma says looking up from his switch.

Hinata's eyes light up, "Yay! Can Noya Senpai come too!"

"Your ok with me coming?" Noya asked confused.

Hinata nods excitedly, " Uh huh it'll be fun"

Everyone looks at him smiling but also confused.

"It's a good day for him so if he asks or wants to do something please let him. It's helps him a lot when he has these random days."