Part three

It takes some time for you to calm down after your episode with professor Riddle. Everyone's in the great hall eating, but you don't feel like eating right now. So you head outside for some fresh air. The birds are chirping and the sea-creatures are splashing and having fun in the water. You hear some footsteps behind you and quickly look up. "Why are you out here?" Cedric Diggory asks a bit playfully but still politely. "Oh Cedric!" You say before embracing him in a tight hug. He quickly hugs you back and calms down your nerves. You and Cedric have been best friends since you were toddlers. He takes a seat next to you and you start telling him how mad at the new professor you are for not picking you, without telling him the thing that happened after the class. He laughs and says: "So that is why you have been so off." You both look at each other in silence. "It's nice to finally talk to you again. It's been a long time since we last talked like this." You say pleased. "Yes it has actually" Cedric says. You continue talking until it gets dark and then part your ways again.

In the girls dormitory you are greeted by all of the other girls who looks excited at you. "What is it?" You ask them in confusion. "Ervena, have you totally forgotten about the Yule ball?!!" Daphne Greengrass asks. "Oh wait, that's right!" You say in shock as you've forgotten all about it with everything that has been going on. "Well it's Friday today and the Yule is already in a week! So tomorrow we will  all go dress shopping!" Millicent Bulstrode says excitedly. You all scream and can't wait to go dress shopping tomorrow. You are very excited and happy to get your mind off of everything that has been going on.

You all wake up, put on your clothes and eat some breakfast in the great hall. When you've finished eating you make your way to Hogsmaede. You are all very excited. "So girls, has anyone asked you out yet?" You ask playfully. They giggle and Tracey Davis says: "Well, Theodore Nott actually asked me out.." , "OMG Tracey are you kidding he's literally one of the finest boys in Slytherin!" Pansy says. "How good for you" You say. And you all hype Tracey up.

You have finally arrived at Hogsmaede and the first thing you do, is to run into the new shop called Selinea's Dress Shop. The first thing you notice are all of the beautiful dresses floating all over the shop. Everyone quickly grabs a dress they like but you can't really find one that catches your attention, but that is until you see the dress. Lights are shining on it making it even more elegant than ever. It's a black dress, with a tight corset inspired top, in a mesh like material and has black feathers on the skirt. You quickly ask the consultant to pick it down for you. You try it on and it is the most gorgeous dress you've ever tried on. The top fits perfectly and the skirt flows beautifully from your body. When you walk out of the changing room to show the girls the dress their jaws drop. "Oh wow it's a gorgeous dress" Daphne says and the others nod. You finally take it off and ask the consultant how much it costs. "It's 200 galleons miss" the consultant says kindly."It's also a beautiful dress" you say smilingly but still sad because it is way too expensive. The others buy their dresses and make sure you don't feel sad about not having one.

You all have to learn the traditional Yule ball dance before the big night so everyone in Slytherin are gathered in one of the dungeons to practice it. And of course professor Riddle is the one teaching it. "Miss Evermore would you care to join me up here for a second" professor Riddle asks you, breaking up the noise you and the others made. "Sure, professor" you say, walking over to him. He puts his firm hand on your waist while holding your hand in the other. "Everyone, partner up and do like we are doing" Riddle says. Something about that we just feels different. He swirls you around and you accidentally step on his toes. "I'm so sorry" you say penitently. "Don't be sorry miss Evermore" he says in a dreamy voice, staring at you. He then lets go of you and just as you're about to walk away he whispers: "don't leave just yet", "alright class is dismissed, you may all leave now and don't forget to practice" he says loudly so everyone hears him. "What do you need me for?" You ask him. "Well first of all you need to work on your footwork and second of all, your posture is horrible", "screw you Riddle" you say offended. He grabs your wrists to make sure you don't leave. "Let go of me, you knob" you say mad at him, heart beating fast as you do. He stares at you for the first couple of minutes, locks the door with a flick of his wand and then picks you up like a feather, placing you on a table nearby. He covers your mouth with his hand so you don't say a word. "Shush miss Evermore. Have you completely forgotten what I told you when you were late to my class on the first day?" He says in dark but yet addicting voice, making your heart burn and your stomach twist. "I.." you say, lost for words. "That's what I thought" he says almost whispering and smiling at you pleased. He walks even closer to you, placing his hands on both your thighs trying to pull them apart, but you won't let him. "So feisty" He says with an impressed voice. He puts his hands on your body and then holds the back of your neck gently. You can feel his warm breath and longing eyes on you. He presses his warm lips against your cold neck going down to your collarbone and lets out a warm breath at the back of your ear making you let out a little sound. You feel embarrassed but he seems to be pleased so you stop worrying about it. You wrap your legs around his torso playing with his hair and is about to kiss him on the lips when he gently puts a hand on your mouth. "Not yet Evermore" , he says playfully with a smirk on his face and winks at you before he walks out of the dungeon. And yet again you are alone and desperate for his touch.

The night before the Yule ball you sit next to Draco Malfoy in professor Riddles class. You can feel yourself get flustered every time you think about what happened with professor Riddle. "Ervena Evermore would you like to go to the Yule ball with me" Draco asks you smilingly. You can feel professor Riddle stare at you with eager eyes. "It would be my pleasure" you answer Draco to mess with professor Riddle. Draco then embrace you in a big hug. Holding you with his strong body.

The night of the Yule ball has finally come. All of the other girls put on their dresses and you are about to put on an old dress from the lost and found bin when you notice a box on your bed. It's quite large and has a note on it spelling: "for Ervena Evermore, x" . You all gather around you bed looking curiously at the box. "Well what are you waiting for, open it!" Daphne says impatiently. You then open the box, to find the dress you tried on in Selinea's Dress Shop. You pick up the dress, speechless. But who could've gotten it for you, you wonder. "Draco is such a gentleman"Pansy says, and when you think about it, it probably is Draco that has bought it for you.