Part four

You put on the dress and it's as beautiful as it was the first time you wore it. The others help you with your hair and makeup and soon you all look like total snacks. The girls have put your hair in a sleek bun and given you a red lip.  You all walk giggling over to your carriages and feel everyone staring at you. Draco looks at you in amazement. "Wow, you look absolutely stunning Ervena" he says, lost for words. You smirk and say: "Thank you Draco". You are in the same carriage as Draco, Daphne and Blaise. You talk and have more fun together than you would have ever imagined.

Draco gets out of the carriage first holding his hand up for you to lean on. "Thank you" you say sweetly. The big doors open and you walk into the most beautiful ballroom you've ever seen. As you are walking with Draco you scan the crowd to find him. You quickly look back at Draco Malfoy smiling and feeling more confident than ever. "Would you care fo a dance" you ask Draco as the song you've practiced dancing to comes on. "It would be my pleasure" he says smilingly. You walk over to the dance floor. Everyone is staring at you but you don't care about them, because there's only one person you want looking at you. Draco puts his hand in you hand and the other hand on your waist nervously. You then start twirling and swirling around. Draco is a great dancer, but not as great as him. You nail every step and your posture is immaculate. When you finish up everyone starts clapping at you, even professor Riddle who looks pleased at you. You give him a nod and Draco holds you close to him on your way back to your seats. "Oh and I can't even begin to thank you enough for the dress" you say to Draco who just looks confused at you. "I didn't buy that dress" he says. You feel embarrassed so Daphne quickly changes the subject. "Thank you" you mouth at Daphne. "No problem" she answers. You can't really hear each other over the loudness but you manage to tell Daphne you'll just be heading to the restroom.

You don't know where the restroom is, so you just follow a staircase leading you down to a dark and cold dungeon. You get chills and quickly turn around to leave but when you look over at the door, you see him. You both stare intensely at each other. You walk closer to him and the door he is leaning up against, in the hopes that he will step aside and let you walk back to the ballroom but he doesn't move, he just locks the door. You are now standing very close to him and can feel his warm and minty breath on your face. He breaks up the silence by asking: "Do you like the dress Evermore?" You let out a little gasp, "so you were the one that bought it for me?" You say in shock. "But why?" You say, "well it would be a shame to not see you in it" he says in a cold and rustic tone. You are offended by his last words, "so you see me as some kind of dress up doll then? Well Tom if you so desperately want to see girls in dresses you like you can always do that, but I'm not one of those girls so if you'll excuse me I have a ball to attend to!" You say angrily, face flooding with blood. You stick your hand out to unlock the doorknob but he quickly grabs you wrist and stares intensely at you. "You're right I could've easily paid another girl to wear that dress" he's says and pauses for a bit before continuing: "but no girl would ever look as good in it as you" . You can feel yourself cringe up a bit and say: "you're pathetic Tom. Now get out of my way" with raised eyebrows and a sharp voice. He stares at you and says "fine then" and walk away from the door, "but oh wait, there's one thing left" you look at him confused. "I will need my dress back". You stare at him and wanna throw up of guilt. You should have never said those things you tell yourself, scared. "Tom-" , "oh and Ervena are you forgetting that I'm your teacher?" , "what..?" You say in a low voice. "Students can't go around calling their teachers by their first names" he says and you nod at him and smile. Playfully you say: "Well Tom Mavolo Ridd-" but he cuts you off by grabbing your throat and slamming you against the door. You stare at him in shock. He lets go your throat and you stare at the ground. He puts a finger on your chin trying to make you meet his eyes but you brush it off and walk further into the dungeon. "Where are you going" he asks, "well if you won't let me out of that door I'll find another one"  you say kicking your heels off, pulling your dress up so you won't trip over it and start running. You can hear him running after you and you start laughing contagiously. He's laughing too and you keep turning your head to see how close he is to you. You are so focused on him that completely forget that there's a wall in front of you. "Ervena look out!" He says and grabs on to your arm with full strength and presses you very tightly against his body. He holds your body with his big arms making you feel secure. You breath heavily on to his chest asking him to let go of you but he doesn't loosen his grip. You try to walk a bit away from him but as you do, your dress has caught on to something therefore, it tears completely apart. He scans every inch of your body leaving no place unseen, with hungry eyes. "Like what you see" you say with a smirk on your face, and he nods. You walk closer to him flipping you hair to the other side and look him deeply into his eyes. You run your fingers through his hair and plant small kisses on his soft neck, making your way to his ear. You let out a big breath at the back of his ear biting it gently, making him tighten his grip, let out a little breath and say: "Ervena" softly. You're standing behind him, running your hands down his sculpted torso and then back to his neck holding it not too tightly but nor too loose. You whisper in his ear: "not yet" smirk and wink at him, just like he did to you.

You pick up your dress and say: "Reparo" making it go back to its old form. You slip it on and walk out of the dungeon as fast as you can.
In the ballroom you are greeted by a wasted Daphne. You are very relieved she's drunk and therefore not so interested in you but it's late and the party is almost over. Draco walks up to you with a worried expression on his face, "what took you so long?" He asks, "oh just, girl stuff you know" you say proud of yourself for coming up with such a good excuse.