Part six

The weeks has gone by in a rush and you've stopped crying every time you think of nana but you still miss her very much.

School has become boring and so have the people. Nothing excites you anymore, not even Professor Riddle. Every time you walk past each other in the hall he doesn't look at you. You feel stupid and guilty for accusing him of something so cruel. Daphne and the other girls are always there to comfort you and lift your mood, which you are very grateful for. The thing is just that it isn't him who is cheering you up. How he had held you and comforted you, making you feel so secure but of course you had to ruin that moment. The guilt is almost eating you up, so you plan to walk over to his chamber at night so no one will see you.

Everyone has gone to sleep and it's very late at night, so you slowly make your way to his chamber. You can feel your heart ache. By taking a few seconds to try and control your breathing you knock on the door calmly. No one seems to answer so you knock again. There is still no answer and being as desperate as you are you give the door a final knock, before opening the door whilst saying: "I'm coming in" but what is it that you see? Riddle is holding another girl in his arms kissing her neck but quickly looks at you standing shocked in the doorframe. You quickly close the door, run away from there and are filled with rage, sadness and stupidity.

You wake up the next morning and eat your breakfast. During which you tell Daphne about everything. From your first encounter with Riddle to your last. She stares at you in shock and gives you a warm hug after hearing about last nights episode. She then says: "Ervena fuck him honestly, I mean come on girl have you even seen yourself? He doesn't deserve you." And gives you a smile of confidence. You laugh and instantly feel better. It feels nice to talk to someone about everything.

You have defense against the dark arts today. You walk into the classroom and sit next to Daphne as usual. You can feel his eyes on you but you don't want to give him any attention. The class goes by and you do your work, not paying any attention to him at all. As you and Daphne are walking out of the classroom he quickly stops you. "Can I have a word with you Ms. Evermore?" He says in his annoyingly sweet voice. You stare him coldly in the eyes and say: "No" before walking away. He doesn't do anything because Daphne is right beside you but you can feel his desperation to talk to you.

You've finished all of you classes and walk outside for some fresh air with the other girls. You listen to your favorite songs, talk and have fun. "Oh shit, we forgot the cards" Pansy says. "I'll just go and grab them then" you say before making your way to the dormitory. And of course Riddle pops up. "What the fuck do you want, didn't I make it clear to you earlier?" You say annoyed. Because you were just starting to have fun. He strikes your arm and says: "about what you saw the other night-" , "I don't care" you interrupt him and leave. The last thing you want right know is him and his games.

It's night, you lay in your bed and can't fall asleep. Therefore you walk down to get some fresh air and don't change out of your night clothes. You comfort yourself with the stars and breath slowly. Everything has just been been too overwhelming. You can hear some footsteps behind you and smell his cologne. "For god sake Riddle can't I have one fucking moment alone, without you interrupting it?" You say madly. You can feel your body shake and heart race. He stares at you trying to understand what you just said. A few moments later he grabs tightly on to your wrist and pulls you through the halls. "Let fucking go of me-" you say frustrated but don't finish because he presses his strong hand over your mouth and presses you tightly up against him and the stone cold wall. He stares in to your eyes and looks away for a second. "Snape is right over there. Quick put this on" he says and hands you a visibility cloak. You do as he says even though you don't want to. "Professor Riddle what are you doing roaming the halls this time of night?" Snape says in his usual dark and gloomy voice. "Just admiring this panting up here" he says and stares in to your eyes, "you see it's very beautiful, but yet very innocent. Still there is this fire in it, it's maddening but yet very addicting, making you so badly want to touch it. But then again it's just a painting" he never keeps his eyes off of you, the words he said make you blush a bit. Snape stares at him confused. "It's too late for this rubbish Riddle, go and get yourself some sleep" Snape says before walking further and further away. When he has vanished Riddle pulls your cloak off to see your red face. "Little blushed, are we Evermore?" He says smirkingly. You can't help but smile even though you are mad at him. "Just laugh you know you want to" he says childishly and you can't help but burst out laughing. He quickly puts a hand over your mouth and says: "Shh I didn't mean laugh so the whole school would hear" and smiles. You then remember what he was doing with another girl the other night and your face drops. "Has the cat got your tongue Evermore?" He says while staring into your eyes and holding your chin gently. You stare back at him with raised eyebrows but speak in a calm matter. "Who was the girl?" . He looks puzzled. "What girl" "Riddle stop beating around the bush you know damn well which girl I'm talking about". It takes him a few seconds before realizing what you're talking about. "She's nobody" he says. "Nobody?" You pause. "Well why would you then do this on a nobody?" You say before pulling him even closer to you and stand on your toes to leave him warm kisses on the neck. You are holding the back of his neck firmly and stick your tounge out to lick it from his collarbone to his ear. "I'm not someone for you to just play around with" you whisper in his ear making him tighten his grip. You wink at him and start walking away. "Fuck you Riddle" you say.