Chloe x Sabrina and Adrien x Marinette sin?!(Not my story)

Start from the beginning

"Oh of course it's not a problem for my oldest friend," said Chloe, "or the beautiful woman who makes him happier than I've ever seen him."

Marinette smiled, still not quite used to having Chloe be nice to her. She took a moment to reflect on how much Chloe had changed over the years, everything changed when her parents reconciled and stopped bickering all the time. She found it extremely difficult to get her father to do everything for her, since he was no longer desperate to keep her attention. In a very short period of time she had transformed herself, even if it was out of necessity that she learned to be nice, warm, and genuine. Soon after that she admitted she loved Sabrina and from that point onwards they were an item, and it was like she'd finally come full-circle for real. Now she's actually a fun person to be around. I always knew she had a heart, and I was really sad when she tried to ally herself with Gabriel as Hawk Moth. Little did any of us know at the time that the real force for change in her life had already taken root. When Chloe and Sabrina finally got together, it was like she had finally mastered that big heart of hers.

Chloe looked at Sabrina, they both nodded subtly and smiled, "of course, we'd be glad to help you two."

"I can check our files at work," said Sabrina, "we keep local copies of all the notes we take, so I can search pretty easy as well, if you'd like."

"Oh that would be excellent," said Marinette, "but right now, dinner is ready."

***

At the dinner table Adrien sat next to Marinette, and they sat across from Chloe and Sabrina. The four of them laughed and discussed their way through a very friendly meal. Chloe raised her glass of wine for a drink, but before taking a sip she had a thought, "you know, Marinette, I gotta be honest with you."

"What's that?" asked Marinette, watching Chloe drink her wine, as she took a drink of bourbon.

Chloe finished her drink and set the glass down, "you aren't planning a surprise for Lila, are you?"

"Yeah," said Sabrina, "I was a bit surprised to hear you ask about Lila too. As far as I can remember, neither of you really liked her."

Adrien and Marinette looked sheepishly at each other before Adrien turned to their guests, "well yeah, you got us there. We don't like Lila today any more than we liked her ten years ago. We can't really say why we want the information, but it would be extremely helpful to have."

"Okay, I'm gonna level with both of you," said Chloe, "I hate that bitch. When Sabrina and I came out she tried to work that whole 'I'm gay too' angle with us that she used on Rose Lavillant. It didn't work, she isn't gay. So then she tried telling us all kinds of crazy shit, and eventually I just tuned her out. I realized then that she's just a pathological liar, and always has been."

"Okay," said Marinette, "I'm glad we're not the only ones who see it."

"Yeah," added Sabrina, "she's always trying to cause trouble."

Marinette looked at her guests, "okay, guys I'm really sorry that we tried to cover up why we wanted that information. The truth is that we can't tell you why we want information on her. If you can't help us that's still fine, we know it's a lot to ask. I still can't divulge why we want the information, but I can tell you that it would be extremely helpful and appreciated if you choose to help us."

Chloe laughed gently, "it's fine, Marinette. I understand you probably have reasons, and honestly I don't mind helping you out. You've always been honest to a fault, even when I used to be really horrible to you. If there's something you don't want us to know I assume there's a damn good reason. I'll get the information you need."