Love square NOT MY STORY

This fic is called Come on now, follow my lead by Malauu_Ladynoir. Honestly, I did not read this yet so idk which part of the love square is this so I'm gonna assume it's Marichat bc the author said so. This is split into 2 parts so ig this is long? Once again, 

NONE OF THESE STORYS ARE FROM WATTPAD THEY ARE FROM A WEBSITE (NOT APP) CALLED ARCHIVE OF OUR OWN!

Enjoy <3

Summary:

When the lights turn off at the party Marinette is, she struggles to find her way on the building. When she stumbles against someone talking about camembert, night vision, and making cat puns even if she can't see a thing with how dark it is, she knows she has bumped into Chat Noir. The only problem it's that she can feel a muscular and bare —pretty pleasant—torso under her hands... He isn't transformed! Scratch that! Why the hell this cat is half naked?!

Notes:

"Girl, you know I want your love
Your love was handmade for somebody like me
Come on now, follow my lead
I may be crazy, don't mind me
Say, boy, let's not talk too much
Grab on my waist and put that body on me. Come on now, follow my lead."

Ed Sheeran - Shape of you

This song gave me Ladynoir and Adrinette aged up vibes. So just blame YouTube and Ed Sheeran for this piece of fluff and smut.Marinette groaned when the lights turned off. She heard a lot of loud protests around her. Of course, the students were upset. They were at the Grand Paris , about 50 students of three different Parisian's Lycées , all celebrating their graduation.

The party was organised by Chloé and she was suspecting that the aforementioned girl was the one who had cut the party off since she had spent the evening alone, watching at the others having fun.

In fact, now that she had heard Chloé's voice screaming that the party was over and that everyone must get back to their room, she was sure she was the troublemaker of the evening.

Great. She had just left Alya to reach the bar and ordered another cocktail... Now, she was alone, it was bloody dark and she couldn't see a thing. How the hell was she going to get back to her room? She couldn't even remember the number! Blame the Tequila Sunrise.

She could feel that everyone was moving fast in the darkness around her and in a fraction of second the dancing room was empty.

She reached out to her purse to take her phone out. Oh dear. No purse! Tikki had stayed in the room with Trixx because she couldn't bear loud music.

No kwami, no phone, no light, no night vision as Chat Noir. Wonderful !

She mumbled under her nose, and started putting her hands everywhere to find the way to the stairs— since the elevator was also out of service.

She bumped into a chair, then a table. But soon, she found her way to the stairs. That was a good start. As she was climbing it, she heard voices. Familiar voices, though.

"...Can't see my precious Cheese!"

"You're kidding me? You've got night vision!"

"Yes, but you've forgotten my cheese, there was nothing in your shirt and there's nothing on your trousers."

"I was wearing an expensive shirt. I can't do the catwalk around my friends smelling your clawful camembert!"

"Your shirt is ruined anyway. Give me back my camembert."

Uh. Camembert. Cat puns. Familiar voices.