Ladybug + Adrien NOT Y STORY

Last one for today. This fic is called Draw me like one of your elf girls by isadorator.

 NONE OF THESE STORYS ARE FROM WATTPAD THEY ARE FROM A WEBSITE (NOT APP) CALLED ARCHIVE OF OUR OWN!

Enjoy <3

Biting the tip of her thumb, Ladybug commended herself for giving Adrien the number for her yoyo.

How else could he text her what was clearly a new, private art commission from Nathaniel?

In the digital painting, Adrien stretched across his pristine white couch, lying on his side with one hand propping up his head and the other resting gracefully on his thigh. A candy cane stuck out of his grinning mouth, and he looked so proud of himself.

Of course he was. Adrien knew exactly how she'd react to a painting of him naked...save for the Santa hat over his clearly hard dick.

"You horny dork," Ladybug whispered in awe, trying not to laugh. Or drool.

Discreetly emailing the image to herself for later, she closed her yoyo and looked out over the cityscape of Paris. Snow fell gently from the night sky, but it was still warm enough that it melted as soon as it touched the ground. The glowing strands of streetlights below were beautiful, but not as breathtaking or tempting as the glint of mischief in Adrien's painted eyes.

It would be rude to keep him waiting.

When Ladybug arrived at the Agreste mansion, taking care to avoid the ridiculous number of security measures, she found Adrien dozing on his bedroom couch...while wearing the ugliest Christmas sweater she'd ever seen.

It was the colour of evergreen. On the front was a black cat dressed like Santa, circled by the words 'Santa Claws is coming'.

"Cute," she told him, startling him awake.

As he adjusted his own Santa hat (strategically placed on his lap and framed by the open zipper of his jeans), Ladybug wondered how she managed to surround herself with adorkable blonds.

Then the hat twitched without Adrien touching it, white pompom bouncing at the end, and every other thought flew out of her head.

"I'm very subtle, I know," he said. Eyes hooding, Adrien settled into the same, seductive pose as his painting. "Hello, Ladybug. Did you like your Christmas present?"

His Cheshire grin, cheeky and bold, hung between them like a sprig of mistletoe. It was both a challenge and an invitation, one that Ladybug answered with a slow smile of her own.

"I don't know," she drawled, heat high in her cheeks and pooling between her legs as she sauntered closer. It grew worse when she saw him swallow. "Nathaniel drew a nice preview and all, buuuut~"

In one smooth motion, Ladybug gently pushed Adrien down onto the couch and sat on his lap, her thighs squeezing his hips and her hands diving eagerly under his sweater. She leaned over him and brushed their noses together.

His quiet, needy gasp sent shivers through her whole body.

"I think I should unwrap my present first," she said, voice molasses-thick, before pressing a kiss to his parted lips. Adrien melted under her with a moan, arms circling around her to pull her against his chest.

His touch warmed her from the outside in like a roaring fire, his delicious heat thawing her body and chasing away winter's chill. Toes and fingers curling, she scratched his sides, revelling in the arch of his spine and how he broke their kiss with a pleasured hiss.