Chat Noir/Adrien +Marinette (not my story)

Fic called Sunshine's Awakening by LadyRhiX.

NONE OF THESE STORYS ARE FROM WATTPAD THEY ARE FROM A WEBSITE (NOT APP) CALLED ARCHIVE OF OUR OWN!

Enjoy <3

' Make them feel "like unicorns eating ice cream and galloping around the rings of saturn" - or something.'

Cosmopolitan.com

'...there's the 'ABC' method, that seems pretty straightforward... Do I use capitals or lowercase... I know where a vagina is... But what the fuck is a clitoral hood and how do I find it? Damn I wish I had concentrated on one bit of information... vulva... that sounds familiar... but which bit is that!?'

Adrien was trying to remember everything that he had read when he sifted through the Google results of 'how to go down on a girl'. He had been so eager to make it the best possible experience for Marinette that the poor young man now had countless bits of information swimming around his brain.

'I know I need to do something with the clit... where did the diagram say that was again?'

While tantalisingly kissing down her body, the young man spent a little extra time swirling his tongue around each nipple and was glad to hear that was received well. With one hand mapping her lithe abdomen as he went, the other one rested teasingly at the waistband of her tight shorts.

'Remember to tease to enhance the experience... Does this count as teasing?'

He trailed his fingers delicately over the fabric to sit outside the garment just over her apex. The sharp inhale that earned him was a positive, and the way Marinette writhed beneath his touch as he applied pressure, made Adrien want to see what other types of reactions he could get out of her.

He really wanted to hear her gasp and scream his name in a haze of ogasmic bliss: that was the goal.

Hooking his fingers under the fabric on her leg, the blonde went back to the tactics he had used earlier to buy him some more time. And with the shorts being so short, they conveniently allowed him to have easy access: especially when there was no underwear beneath them.

Kissing down her stomach and stroking her already soaked folds, the blonde almost got lost in the way Marinette's deft fingers trailed through his locks and over his scalp. Upon the scent of her sweet arousal hitting his nostrils however, the blonde was reminded of his previous intentions.

Marinette's breathing had become harsh and uneven, soft mewls escaped her lips as his fingers teased her entrance and swirled around in their exploration: but there was only so much he could really do without removing the garment concealing her entrance.

He almost giggled with nervous glee at what he was about to do.

'Focus damn it!'

"I-is everything, ah, okay?"

In his moment of internal chastisement, Adrien had stilled and Marinette must have thought there was something wrong. He gulped without looking up, the last thing he wanted to do was thrust an identity reveal on her while he was delicately stroking her arousal. Adrien wanted nothing more than to be confident about what he was going to do, but years of being put down and causing supposed disappointment had instilled so much self doubt that he really needed help on this. He bit the bullet before he had a chance to back out and hoped that everything would be okay.