Adrien + Marinette (n0t me story baes)

Story by Aepyceros "Move Right Through Me On My Way To You" Link in the comments. This does have sin it not that yall horny fucks mine though❤️ ENJOY LOL

It's a new sensation holding Ladybug and feeling the magic wash over her as the suit de-materializes leaving Marinette in his arms.

As with his own, it starts from her feet, and runs up her body, but he's only ever felt it from the inside-out. As her transformation drops, it tickles his face like the brush of butterfly wings, but almost electric, and for a split-second it's like cradling light itself. It smells like lightning and rain, fresh-baked cookies, and passion fruit. It feels like curling up in fresh linens and waking up to the most perfect sunrise. It's the magic of Ladybug but the essence of Marinette. And it's perfect.

She finally turns to look at him with the last of her laughter sparkling in her eyes - hope and mischief and the blazing, unguarded fire of her heart. It's like staring into the sun. He's glad he's already on his knees already because that look would have driven him there if he weren't. She radiates the kind of love and joy that would make the gods themselves weep to know it. Even the city of art and love cannot hold a candle to what he sees shining in her face.

His answering expression is the same begging-to-be-drowned look she had seen on Chat's. God, how did I miss it for SO LONG??? For a second it's like the two of him are overlaid but slightly out of register, like a cross eyed misalignment coming into focus... Then they fuse into someone new and intimately familiar who for the first time becomes two parts of the same whole that is more than its sum. Adrien was her Sunshine Boy, the Black Cat her midnight-cloaked confidante and other half. But Adrien her Chaton is every star and sun and galaxy that has ever graced the sky. He is green spring afternoons, blue summer nights, and silver moonlight. He is the feeling of floating and flying, of leaping across rooftops, of throwing oneself from the Eiffel Tower and knowing there's one person who will always catch you no matter what.

She wants nothing more than to drown with him. Sink into him. Bury herself deep into that sea of green until it fills every part of her. Air is overrated when he is the only sky she ever needed and the wind itself that makes her fly.

But right now, all either of them wants is to fall.

The energy in the room changes, charges...

~π~

Adrien had imagined his kisses with Ladybug...the ones he couldn't remember... He imagined a real first kiss when he'd look into her eyes. She would tremble and turn the shade of pink that only Marinette blushes around him. That color of dawn before sunrise. He'd imagined it with and without his mask. With and without hers (which, when hope arose beyond all reason, revealed Marinette underneath.) He'd imagined it in a variety of circumstances that led to a variety of other circumstances. His favorites were the times when they'd look deeply into each other's eyes and close the gap millimeter by painful millimeter, eyelids falling equally slowly, until the first brush of contact when the music would crescendo and fireworks would explode. And then his brain would, too.

~π~

Marinette had imagined her first kiss with Adrien that she never thought would actually happen...and even if the opportunity ever did present itself, she assumed she'd chicken out before it materialized. Or blurt out something that would make him run away forever. Or generally just blow it and die old and alone without even a hamster. But knowing those lips had already been on hers? That she had kissed Adrien's Agreste not once but TWICE and that the only reason it hadn't been more wasn't for his lack of trying? Knowing that Adrien Agreste was her partner whom she trusted, depended on - even loved - wholly and completely?