Chapter 12

*February 14*

Mahogany POV

I stood in front of the crowd of people, the guys standing next to me, Caroline and Sierra. Today was the day that The Lord, I and a few other people who are are royalty decide on if they send the boys to The Dark Lord or they stay with us. I was nervous, I didn't wanna lose the boys to my enemies. The Lord arrived and it became silent. " Good Morning everyone. Now we all know we are here to decide on if these boys are worth keeping or are going to The Dark Lord. We will over look some of the things that has happened over the time they've all spent together." Hs said and the crowd mumbled answers and a big screen appeared. This should be great.

The first scene was when we first met:

The ball came in contact with my head and I held my head in pain. Then they rushed over to see if I was okay but were interrupted when the girls started yelling at them. They kept apologizing and then we started talking and laughing automatically becoming friends.

I smiled because it was an great day for me because I met my best friends. The thing played more and more memories of us. It showed Ashton and Caroline, Michael and Sierra, Luke and Calum, me and Calum. It was cute until it came to the most recent events. The first one played the one where I stabbed my hand into the counter and then it showed more. The last one it played was the one that happened just two days ago. The day Calum physically hurt me. He put his head down in shame and the crowd whispered things.

The video clips cut off and The Lord looked at us signaling for me,Sierra, Caroline to come over. " Okay girls we already know who is going" I glanced at the boys and they waved. " Who" Sierra asked. " Let's just see." The Lord a said and walked in front, us behind him. " Okay so we've decided on who is going with The Dark Lord" I gulped and looked at The Dark Lord who was sitting in the back smiling. " Calum is going with them" my stomach dropped and I felt like my heart just got ripped out my chest. My worst enemy is taking Calum and turning him into one them. Why? I didn't hate him in the first place. I just hated his girlfriend. He hated me and I just was mad at him. Or did I hate him? No I could never hate him.

The Dark Lord walked up on the post and stood in front of The Lord. " So I get to have the Calum one Aye" he said his brown eyes turning black. " Yes, He doesn't mean anything to us" that set me off and I stepped in front of him. " Now listen here Calum means the world to me and he should stay. He was mad at me for locking his demon girlfriend out of my house. I really don't give a crap that he hurt me and broke our promise but I trust him a lot more than I trust you. So don't you ever say that about him again" I snapped at him. He was a little taken back by my out burst but pushed me aside. " You may take him now" He continued and one of The Dark Lords guards grabbed Calum. Calum was struggling to get loose and he did. He came towards me and did what I didn't expect him to do again.

He kissed me.

Shocked at first I ended up kissing him back. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he wrapped his around my waist. His lips were soft and pumped. I felt the Sparks and butterflies in my stomach. His lips left mine and he stared at me. The Dark Lord pulled him back and dragged him off. The Lord held my arm keeping me from going after him. The door to the castle slammed shut and I couldn't believe that he was gone.

"It's okay he can't hurt you anymore" Lord assured me. " He was mad okay! I don't want him gone I want him right here with me! It was one mistake I'm sure you've made plenty!" I shouted at him. "Zinnia you are safe away from him. He can go and be with his Girlfriend now" I glared at him and was about to pounce but Luke held me back. " she doesn't love him" he shook his head and flew off. The crowd left and it was just me and Luke. I started to fly to my room, Luke following close behind.

As soon as I got there I laid down on my bed. Piano came over and licked me and I grabbed him and held him close. Luke walked in and smiled at the scene.
"Can I cuddle?" I nodded and he hopped in the bed with us. "Mahogany are you okay" I nodded and he didn't believe me. He sat up and I sat up with him. "I know you're not okay" I broke down then and there. I couldn't hold it in. Luke held me as I sobbed violently into his chest. Outside there was hail and rain hitting the window. Lightning flashed as I cried harder. Again I was crying over a boy, but I realized this boy was different.

Calum POV

What were they going to do to me? I was scared out of my mind. I sat in a chair in a really dark room lit by a candle. The Dark Lord walked in with his minions. " So Mr.Hood this process isn't that painful it will only hurt for a second. You will become a dark angel and help me get that Mahogany girl" I shook my head. " No! I won't become one to you I won't hurt her!" I shouted at him and he just chuckled. "Stupid boy now again it will only hurt for a second" he said before I felt a sharp pain in my back. I clenched my back and a feather fell from it. I could feel my eyes go black and the wings raise from my back. They were dark blue with a dark green outline. I laid on the ground in pain but it was soon replaced with anger. I was mad. This change made me mad. Leaving Mahogany mad me mad. Everything made me mad. I was pissed. I wanted Mahogany. No I needed Mahogany. The pain stopped and I stood up. " You are now officially a dark angel" he said and I nodded.

"You are now one of us"

A/N

That kiss though. Okay I'm probably confusing you with the Mahogany and Luke moments, they are best friends. They act like two girls do as best friends. So yeah. Anyhowwwwww
Visit my website www.iateyourpizza.com and it helps you with your math homework while I eat your pizza.
I'm weird.
Bye see you in the next chapter

Vote
Comment
Share
Love

-Mya

Supernatural- Calum Hoodजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें