Tʜʀᴇᴇ

"sʜᴇ ᴅᴏɴᴛ ғᴜᴄᴋ ᴡɪᴛʜ ɴᴏ ʟᴀᴍᴇ ɴɪɢɢᴀ, sʜᴇ ᴘᴜᴛ ᴍᴇ ᴏɴ ɢᴀᴍᴇ ɴɪɢɢᴀ, sʜᴇ ᴛᴏʟᴅ ᴍᴇ sʜᴇ ʜᴀᴛᴇ ɴɪɢɢᴀs" Love Cycle by Toosii

𝙈𝙚𝙧𝙘𝙚𝙙𝙚𝙯

"Bitchhh it was poppin' today all the big ballers was out tonight" my co-worker Leasha said stuffing all her money into her duffel bag

"Bitchhh it was poppin' today all the big ballers was out tonight" my co-worker Leasha said stuffing all her money into her duffel bag. "And did y'all see that fine ass dark-skin with the beard, he made it rain on me in the private room okayyy" she continued, sticking her tongue out as she bent over shaking her ass making me laugh. She looked towards me "Cedez I'm serious you needa stop hiding behind the bar and come to the pole that where the real money at" she said causing everybody in the dressing room to agree.

"Nahh she ain gone do that, she think she better than us that's why she barely talk with us in here" some girl named Chocolate said to me with a look of disgust on her face.

"That's not true I just be tired and ready to go home" I responded before sending Eric another text. Why isn't he responding I thought to myself.

She rolled her eyes, "bitch we all be tired and ready to go home"

"Ok then, you she understand where I'm coming from" I slung my bag over my shoulder and walked out the door. After standing outside for a few minutes, I decided to call Eric which was a fail as well as the other nine text messages I sent him. Let me text him again I thought as the rest of the girls walked out the building, getting in their cars and leaving.

Eric

hello ?
Eric ??
Eric u really gon make me take
an Uber 3 sum at nite by myself
delivered.

"Have a nice night" the Uber driver said to me. I thanked him before I got out the car. I saw Eric car sitting in the driveway. Oh so this nigga here I said to myself shaking my head because I was tired of his bullshit.

Using my key I unlocked the door and made my way to our room. "boy i know yo ass aint sleep cause the TV on" I said dropping my bag on the floor.

"Come on Cedez don't start tonight" he said moving the cover from his face.

"Nahh fuck that, what was you doing that you couldn't pick me up. Just sitting on yo ass watching TV"

"Man I-I-I forgot.." he said stuttering sounding stupid as the fuck.

"You forgot" I scoffed while walking towards our bathroom ready to just shower and go to bed.

"What so now you mad"

I turned away from the door "am I mad ? You damn right I'm mad— you know what just stop talking to me cause ion have the energy go argue witchu tonight"

I walked into the bathroom and stared at myself in the mirror asking the million dollar question. Why do I stay with him and to be honest I couldn't give an answer.

Wiping away my tears I turned towards the shower pulling the curtain back seeing a bitch standing there naked. "Just go" I pointed towards the door shaking my head. "Eric you got me so fucked up" I laughed "actually I don't even know why I'm so suprised I been knew you wasn't shit"

"Who ain't shit" he walked up on me blocking between him and the wall.

"You nigga! Now move so I can get my shit"

"Get yo shit for what? You not leaving me"

"Yes I am  I'm not staying with no nigga that cheat on me and this long overdue now you can be with the bitch who was hiding in the shower she just left I'm pretty sure she not far go get her" I tried to walk away but he pushed me back to the wall.

"Ion give a fuck about that shit you talking you not leaving me bitch"

"Eric move!" I pushed him off me and he pushed me back causing me to fall and hit my face on the edge of the bed.

Holding my face I got up walking into the closet grabbing my stuff then I'm being pulled back by my ponytail. "Mercedez I'm not playing with yo ass you not leaving" he said through gritted teeth

"Eric stop! Just let me leave!" I yelled as tears started to come down my face. The second he let me go I ran and grabbed my phone and bag. I almost made it out the door before he snatched my bag out my hand and smacked me to the floor. I sat there in shock.

"baby baby baby I'm sorry I didn't mean to do it I swear" he dropped down to the floor apologizing with tears on his face. Pushing him off me I got up and walked out the door.

___________________________________________
Ian update this book in 4 months 🤦🏽‍♀️ I was honestly unmotivated but I'm back 🧏🏾‍♀️

Hood changes will be updated soon too !

Ik this chapter short but I'm tired

Let's have this verzuz rq.. Turkey or Ham ??

what's one side you can't have thanksgiving w/o ?

VOTE !!!!

TheBaddestBitch😌!