Oɴᴇ

"ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴏᴛ ᴍᴇ sᴛᴜᴄᴋ ɪɴsɪᴅᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴄʏᴄʟᴇ, ɪ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʙɪʙʟᴇ, ᴡᴇ ɢɪᴠᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴏᴏᴅ ɢᴜɪᴅᴀɴᴄᴇ, ᴡᴇ ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴏᴏᴅ sᴍɪʟɪɴ" - Lᴏᴠᴇ Cʏᴄʟᴇ ʙʏ Tᴏᴏsɪɪ 

𝙈𝙚𝙧𝙘𝙚𝙙𝙚𝙯

"Bye Lani" I yelled to my best friend before closing the door behind me

"Bye Lani" I yelled to my best friend before closing the door behind me. Clutching the small stack of papers in my left hand, I walked to the curb pushing my book bag further on my shoulder.

Looking across the street, I made eye contact with a brown skin man with a low beard leaning against the railing of the stairs on his porch. He wore black and white adidas pants, a white wife beater with two chains around his neck, and a red and white supreme durag. He fine as fuck I thought to myself.

His eyes left mine as he scanned over my body with a smirk show casing his golds in his mouth. Even though I had a good body; slim waist, thick thighs, big ass, and D cup boobs, I still became nervous under his stare causing me to look away seeing Eric pulling up.

I walked around the car to the passenger side opening the door taking one last glance at the man on the porch to see him still attentively watching me. I got in the car and sat my book bag on the floor between my legs.

"Who dat nigga?" Eric questioned me as he pointed towards the porch. A look of confusion on his face.

"Nobody

"Nobody. Let's go" I responded looking straight ahead irritation lacing my voice.

He continued to stare at me for another 30 seconds before he scoffed at me and pulled off.

Me and Eric haven't been getting along lately. Its seems like all we do is argue and I'm tired of it. The happiness and love isn't there anymore and I don't even know why we're still together.

𝙏𝙤𝙤𝙨𝙞𝙞

I sat in the white plastic chair on Drew's porch taking a sip from my cup as Dj, Drew's 10 year old step brother, ran towards the porch

I sat in the white plastic chair on Drew's porch taking a sip from my cup as Dj, Drew's 10 year old step brother, ran towards the porch. "Sup nigga" he spoke to me as he made his way into the house.

"Wassup" I responded shaking my head. Bad ass I thought to myself as a pretty dark skin girl caught my eye. I got up from my seat on the porch and walked to the stairs leaning against the railing while she walked to the curb as if she was waiting on somebody.

We made eye contact before I broke it to let my eyes trail her body. Her curves were very noticeable in pink polyester one piece causing a smirk to appear on my face. Damn she bad I thought as I tugged at the hair on my chin.

A car pulled up infront of her and I watched as her hips switched as she walked to the car, not missing how she glanced back at me before fully entering the car. Once the car pulled off I turned around and made my way in the house.

"You good?" Drew asked me while he focused on rolling a blunt.

"I just saw this bad thing from across the street" my mind picturing her body. "She was thick as fuck and dark skin too" I continued.

"Oh, you must be talking about Mercedes" he said putting the blunt to his lips taking a puff.

"Mercedes?" I repeated with a raised eyebrow.

"Yeah. Her best friend Lani live across the street she be over there a lot"

I nodded "Ima get that fasho" I said more so to myself.

___________________________________

As you can see most of the plot is from Toosii music video. If you haven't seen it you should go watch it. It was so GOOD 😩

Y'all like this??

5 VOTES for next chapter !!!!

-TheBaddestBitch😌!