Rules

The car stopped in an underground garage. I watched several armored men walk around. Some climbing into an SUV or box van or just milling about.

"Welcome to the main Headquarters of the Iron Fist. We are an elite private security business. We will protect banks, rich Dom's, and guard slave auction houses for the right price. But your main job kitten is to be the ideal pet for me."

I looked at him confused.

"I suppose some rules need to be applied.

1. You are not to speak unless give direct permission.

2. You are to meow like a kitten would.

3. Any rule that is broken with be met with punishment.

4. You will eat like a kitten and that will be out of food bowls.

Am I understood?"

I nodded my head.

"Use your voice."

"Yes sir."

"Good."

He took out a long leather leash and clipped it to my collar. He climbed out and I followed him. The guards paid no attention to us. I guess being a powerful business man helps.

"Krill, deploy group D to the Slave House, they've paid this months fee."

"Yes sir."

Master took me to an elevator and it took us up. I sat down and looked up at Master to him looking down at me. He smiled and rubbed my head to which I meowed happily.

"Already settling into your new position."

"Meow."

The elevator dinged and opened up to a long hallway. There were several different pieces of expensive paintings non of which I knew about. At the end of hall there was two heavily armored guards.

"Tachanka, Israel. I wish not to be disturbed" master said when we got close and entered through the door.

"Affirmative."
"Affirmative."

Inside was actually a very nice home. Master unclipped my leash and I slowly explored the room. He chuckled when I found my bowls. It already had water in it.

"Reminder the rules kitten and you'll have a nice long happy life here"

"Meow."

He smiled and sat down and the sofa. I crawled next to him and hesitated on jumping up with him. But before I could decide he picked me up and placed me on his chest. I purred and fell asleep with his arms around me.

"Good kitty."

Forgot to put this in before I published. But there is a game reference