Master's treat

Master took us back up to the penthouse and upon our arrival two big burly men came outside and saluted master.

"Sir, no movement since the alarm was sounded. I've two snipers on the balcony providing overwatch." One of the burly men said.

"Good Charles. I want my entire building protected. Everyone knows the phrase when it's clear. If the enemy gets up here you know what to do."

"Affirmative."

Master lead me and Israel inside and ordered him to stand guard by the door.

"If you need me I'm going to spend some time with my kitten."

Israel nodded and took up a guard position. Master took my collar and lead me back to his bedroom. He sighed and picked me up and sat down on the bed. He strokes my back and it felt good. I nuzzled into him and started to purr. He sighed and looked at me.

"I guess you want to know what all that was about?"

I tilted my head as he stopped petting me.

"Well, when the war finally ended and Dom and Sub classes were established there was a group of people who hated the idea of those less fortunate becoming slaves to the wealthy. Well, after years of protest against it they finally started a war."

I listened to master with everything I had.

"When the protests turned to riots the wealthy started to hire bodyguards. Well as you can tell by today's events that they've started a war. Tachanka has more experience with the whole ordeal his the best bodyguard. He and Israel are a good choice. Wouldn't you agree."

I looked at master and meowed. He smiled and sat me up to were I was looking right at him. He smiled and gently pulled me into a kiss I blushed and sunk into the kiss and kissed him back.

I felt him move and felt the soft fleece sheets of master's bed. Master stopped kissing me and looked down at me.

*Drake P.O.V*

Oh my sweet little kitten. That adorable blush on his face. I want to keep him protected. His too cute to be let go. I leaned in and nipped his neck. I could tell he liked it from the moans he made. I nipped my way down and licked one of his nipples and sucked on it. He was a moaning mess.

I smiled as I moved to his other nipple and repeated the process. I loved hearing my kitten moan. I looked at him and smiled at him.

"Is my kitten enjoying himself?"

He nodded.

"Speak."

"Yes master I'm enjoying what you are doing to me."

I smiled and gently pushed down on his caged cock. He moaned and whimpered.
I pulled out the key to his cage and undid it. I smiled and gently gave him a kiss before heading for his cock. I kissed around his cock and licked his balls.

He moaned feeling his privates getting attention.

"Mmm Daddy."

I smiled as I took his cock in my mouth and started to suck on him. I kept it slow so he could enjoy his first blowjob. I could hear the moans and his hands playing with my hair.

"Daddy, this feels weird."

Right the schools never touch the Subs this way.

I pulled off his cock and started to slowly jerk him off as I leaned up to look at him.

"Are you enjoying your treat kitten?"

"Y-yes daddy."

I smiled and turned him over. He immediately got on his hands and knees. I smiled as I got behind him and started to eat his ass out while continuing to jerk him off. His ass tasted like heaven and I couldn't help but to dive in deeper.

*1 hour later*

I lay panting on the bed. Daniel was sound asleep on my chest. He really took to my cock going in him like a champ. He actually came several times during the whole thing. Guess I've got to get him on cum control training now.

"Mmm."

"Did you enjoy your treat kitten?"

"Yes daddy. Your dick feels so good in me. I'd love to get impregnated by it."

I smiled and chuckled at him.

"Well we'll have to see about getting you pregnant then."

He smiled and gently squeezed his ass around my cock which was still in his ass.

I smiled as I slowly moved in his ass. He moaned as we began again. I smiled as he moaned my name and I started to pound his ass. I was enjoying the situation and I could tell he was too. I pulled him into a kiss and he accepted the it it kind.