Kidnap

It was a few days after the attack and Tachanka had returned with the other guards. Some wounded and some ready for more. With Tachanka being a Russian Israel just gave him a bottle of vodka and kissed him. I laid down in my cat bed watching master tend to his guards. I looked out to the two sentries standing guard. I smiled as I decided to take another nap. There was a sudden shake of the building. I looked up and noticed Tank and Nard looked at each other before heading out.

"The fuck is going on?" Tank asked as the door closed.

I stood up on all fours and curled up to Master.

"Love, guns now!" Tachanka said grabbing his weapon and helmet.

I heard gunshots outside before Nard was dragging in Tank while firing his weapon.

"It's the Scarlows. They've come for Masters kitten."

The door blew inward with Nard being flung into a mirror. I could see Tank trying to crawl away only to be killed.

"Get the boy" a masked man said.

Suddenly two masked men came inside and quickly took a hold of me. One grabbed me roughly and pointed a gun to my head. I was scared. He slowly dragged me out of the penthouse. Out of my masters arms.

*Timeskip*

I woke up in a bed. No, kittens aren't allowed in the bed unless master says. I go to get out but I'm pulled back.

"Good morning kitty."

My blood ran cold. This was not master. This was a slave trader.

"Awww don't give me that look. I'm going to sell you to the better master. Infact his already coming to get you" the trader said.

I looked down at my cage floor. I was stolen from master and sold to a new master. What have I done to deserve this. I heard a door open and in stepped. No. Masters brother. He smiled when he saw me.

"My brother claims you to be the best slave. Well cutie. How about we break you in. After all you slaves are nothing but sex toys for us to breed and throw away."

I shied away as he came closer. No please. No.

"FUCK! MOVE!"

The sounds of gun fire came through out the building. The door was blown open and two heavily armor soldiers entered the room. I knew that armor. Israel and Tachanka. Which means.

"DOMINIC YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE! WHERE ARE YOU!"

Oooooh. Master is pissed. I smiled and rattled the cage. Master came for me. And quickly too. Yaaaay!!

Master saw me and smiled.

"Ah, there's my pretty kitty. Let's get you back home."

Short chapter plus writers block on this one. Sowwy weaders