A Late Late Update

Dear readers in this ghost like corner,

How've you been doing?

I am doing great... It is 2020, I am in quarantine and oddly enough things haven't been half as bad. I am sort of writing this because I feel nostalgic and it seems I have come a long way since the time I wrote this... Which is why Im documenting another piece of me here today.

 When I wrote this for the first time- I was a troubled teenager. I did not know of my mum's mental illness, I was insecure with my personality, looks and my situation. I felt bad about not being cool and hence I embraced being weird and awkward and I honestly was very very hurt. If by chance you're reading this... you know the whole story yada yada.

What have I been doing now?

Interestingly enough things really turned around for me, I got 90+ as my senior year grade, I was in my student council as a club rep and I am liked by people actually. It's odd to think it was the opposite a few years back. About two or three years back I learnt that my mum had schizophrenia and... suddenly it wasnt so hard to understand many things. The friends I was troubled with previously, they are in some other places doing well and I feel happy about that. Life has been calm honestly. I got into a great University and I have actually been working on some things for a while now. I am happy. Really happy. I watch Kdramas and enjoy half a dozen things I started doing back when I felt sad and... I miss many people but I hope that everything in store for them works out well. I have forgiven anyone who's hurt me as well and genuinely have the most amazing friends that I could ask for. 

So I don't know if you feel that teenage is hard or not but... I say it gets much better. Have faith in yourself.

Did I quit writing?

No. Simply speaking I still write. After wattpad I had shifted to wordpress and later focused on some editorial pieces with my High School's Editorial Committee however I am still working on a fictional piece that I hope to publish in the next three years. Maybe I might release it here even. 

How is college during the pandemic.

Lotta stress but I am happy to work my butt off and still crib about it.

Also... We got a cat. He is called Po and I love him to death.

End Clause?

Well I really feel no one might read this but if you do. Hey! Hope your day goes well... and that you have a good meal today.

In the special case of you being a regular reader in the past. Thanks yet again for sticking around. 

Lots of love,

Helium 3